Chapter 24

Note: Sorry for the wait <3

I realized that Wattpad was stupid and deleted the last part of the previous chapter, so I added it back and publicized it. So I recommend you go back one chapter and read the ending before starting this chapter.

✰ ✰ ✰

Bojans PoV

(buckle in)

Since I had come back from Ireland we have been doing a bunch of gigs with the band. To say that it had been tense in the band is an understatement. Kris is not talking to me, besides speedy comments and dirty looks.

Jan is doing his best whit keeping the peace. Jure and Nace are trying their best as well. But no one is really talking about the elephant in the room. After the shows, Kris pretty much packed his things up and went in the car and ignored everyone.

The boys were all over me begging me to fix it, but the few times I had started to talk to Kris he would just ignore me. Until he couldn't anymore and decided to pick a fight. Which was a steep forward from complete ignorance.

"Look, Bojan you have nothing to say to me. You screwed everything up and you two have to live whit the consequences." He shouted.

"You're the one screwing things up by being mad. I get that your hurt. We didn't plan for you to find out like that" I raised my voice back. "But, you're the one throwing away a lifelong friendship acting like a child"

"No, she's throwing it all away. I have known her my whole life, but she chooses to take your side! The guys she's dated for what? five weeks. She lied to me, kept secrets, we don't do that. She did the only thing she's promised to never do."

"You hurt her Kris, she's hurting. She wants to apologize, explain. But you blocked her number!" I'm yelling back at him.

"Then explain, you're part of this too. How do two people who for the longest time couldn't even stand to be in the same room together, end up in the same bed?" He was staring me down for an answer.

That's when I realized I didn't have a good response to that. "I don't know when it changed, but it did. I mean, you know her Kris. She's beautiful, funny and- and"

"So you're going to tell me that in a matter of weeks, you gone and fallen in love whit her, just like that. And then wanting me to believe it?" He cut me off. "This is typical of you Bojan, you find a girl, and you think you're in love whit her until you get bored or it gets too serious and throw her away before moving on to the next. You're not going to use her like that."

"It's not like that" I defended. "I knew her for seven years Kris, yes we might have fought or most of them. But I know her, I care about her and I am not using her. I really like her" It was a useless try, he wasn't listening to me for one second.

"No" He just shook his head. The room fell silent. Before Jure came in to tell us to get ready for sound check and lay off the fighting.

"Look Bojan. We're in a band together. So, I can pretend on stage not to be mad at you, for the sake of the show. But, we're not friends anymore. You burned all your bridges, so don't talk to me if it's not about the band" He said pissed and got up to leave the room following Jure.

"You're acting like a child" I shouted after him.

He kept his word. The show went okay, maybe it was notable that there was tension between me and Kris on stage, but we did our best not to show it. Even though he took every opportunity to make a joke at my expense.