Chapter 23

📍countryside, Ireland

I walked up to the door trying to think of who it could be. Everyone got intrigued and followed behind me. I pushed the handle down and let the door fall open revealing Bojan standing on the patio.

He was smiling looking a bit nervous. At first, I could take it in that it was him, I stuck my head out and squinted my eyes making sure I wasn't imagining something. He started to laugh a little at my reaction.

"Hello" He then said greeting me. Then he looked slightly behind me and gave a small nod to what I assumed would be everyone hanging over my shoulder to see.

I was still in a state of shock not knowing how to react or what to do. I felt a little push on my back, probably from Kia, telling me to say something. "Hi" I managed to get out but my smile was starting to take up all of my face. "Wha-when-h" I stumbled on my words earning me another push from Kia and an awkward laugh from Bojan. "What are you doing here?" I blurted out.

"I missed you, and you sounded a bit sad on our last call, so I flew here to see you" He said and stepped closer to me and I embraced him. I held on for a while making sure he was really there. "Are you happy to see me?" He asked when I let go.

"Shooked, but so happy" I said taking his hands and smiling. I hear Kia let out a little 'aww'.

"Kiss her!" I heard Ezra shout, then he let out a squeal as that earned him a push from Kia. Everyone laughed, but I didn't hear them, I was busy looking into Bojans eyes, smiling.

But he heard what Ezra had said and leaned in and gave me a kiss. The kiss was deep and way longer than I felt comfortable kissing in front of all my friends. But I was happy. So, I didn't care about them whistling and teasing behind us.

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

Bojan joined our slumber party. We decided on playing a tournament of Mario Party. We split into teams of two. Me and Bojan, Nick and Kia and Ezra whit Cillian. Cillian and Ezra whipped the floor with us all winning every single game. The terrible loser in me got upset and called them out for cheating after every game. The only one who wasn't laughing at my behavior, having my back was Kia.

"Okay, I think that's enough Mario Kart for now," Nick said picking Kia up from the coffee table she had gotten up onto level whit Cillian who was very tall.

"Winners choice" Ezra suggested and we all agreed to let them pick the next game.

"Monopoly" Cillian blurted out and Nick was extremely negative to the pick.

"Whit these sour losers, do you want to get killed!" He said meaning me and Kia.

"Monopoly it is!" Kia declared loudly and sprinted off to get the game before Nick could stop her.

"I'll get more wine" I said and hurried over to the kitchen.

I could still hear the guys talking in the living room. So I took a little extra time to eavesdrop on their conversation. "Do you know what they got us into" I heard Nick say.

"I know it will only get worse if they lose again"Bojan answered chuckling a bit.

"We're in this together now, you got my back mate, and I got yours" Nick said. I peaked in and saw them sharing a brotherly handshake.

That's when I decided to go back in. "Don't you worry, Imma beat your asses" I said cocky.

"We'll see about that" Bojan said walking up to me and staring me down whit a smirk on his face. I stared back at him trying to look intimidating, but could keep it together and let a smile form on my faces.