Chapter 20

I thought it would be fun to add a playlist of what I imagen are Cece's songs since this chapter is the start of the tour. So you can get a better sense of who she is ☺️

ALBUM NAME - NO SHAME

1. NO SHAME (5SOS)
2. FCKN IN LOVE (FEFE DOBSON)
3. MOVES (SUKI WATERHOUSE)
4. ISABELLE (ALBA AUGUST)
5. HART OUT (1975)
6. ANGRY WOMAN (ASHE)
7. MAYBE (CHRISTIAN LEAVE)
8. HOPE YOU'RE NOT HAPPY (ASHE)
9. RISE (CORNELIA JACOBS)
10. EMOTIONAL (ASHE)
11. BULLSHIT ON THE INTERNET (SUKI WATERHOUSE)
12. ANOTHER MAN'S JEANS (ASHE)

SINGLES:

JUST A GIRL (NO DOUBT)
HOLD ME CLOSER (CORNELIA JACOBS)
SERIAL MONOGAMIST (ASHE)

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

📍Dublin, Ireland

A new story from: CECEMCKNIGHT

Spotted in Dublin: a wilde @KRISGUSTIN & @BOJAN_CVJETICANIN

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

It was the morning of the first show in Dublin. We were all hanging out at the venue, Joker out were currently doing their soundcheck. My band and I were hanging backstage with Devon. Kia and Nick were all over each other as usual. Making the rest of us want to gag for being single. At least I was pretending to mock them. But I was a bit jealous that they didn't have to care about anyone, and could be all happy and in love out in the open.

I will admit sneaking around with Bojan had been kinda fun. It was just him and me and we go the chance to really get to know each other. I had sneaked off one more time to Ljublijana to see him before going to Ireland. but that was two weeks ago so we had mostly talked over the phone. But they had been away at shows so much, it had been hard to find time. And now when we got to hang out again everyone was here.

"Do you have to feed each other" Ezra my guitarist, said throwing a piece of pizza crust at Kia and Nick.

"I don't like to get my hands dirty" Kia defended herself quite pathetically. And took a bit from the pizza Nick was holding.

"Then why would you touch Nick" Cillian who also played Guitar joked. We all laughed, making Nick throw the piece of crust back at us.

The music from the stage quieted down, assuming they were done with soundcheck. And minutes later the Joker Out boys joined our pizza party. Bojan made his way toward me his eyes set on the empty seat beside me. But just before he could sit down, Kris threw himself down on the couch and snagged my pizza from me. "rude" I muttered.