Chapter 3

Touch down in Barcelona Spain. The plane had just landed and Cecelia and her delegation consisting of Tom her manager. A middle-aged man with no hair on the head but an astonishingly ginger beard. He was a teddy bear truly. Devon her co-writer for the song. And her best friend Kia who usually plays base in Cecelia's band when she's on stage. But as this song is just Cece the rest of the band is sadly not with her for this Eurovision journey. The one who was saddest about that was Kia, who played bass and dated the drummer Devon.

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

🟢 Kris added you to a chat

💬

Slovenians and traitors

Kris: Yo! @cece text when you get to the hotel!

just landed. Time for lunch? :CECE

🟢 Cece added Kia and Devon to the chat

JAN: NO TRAITORS ✋

KIA: Waz up bitches!

JURE: oh god please help us

KIA: don't like this energy

NACE: I'm hungry now 😤

KRIS: here have my food 🍞

NACE: 🪦💀

BOJAN: Rip

KIA: so should we get food on the way?

Cece: Pallea 🥰 :CECE

BOJAN: I second

decided 👩‍⚖️: CECE

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

A while later Cece and her companions arrived at the hotel and was shown to the event area. They were greeted by the person who gave them the schedule for the coming few days and Tom was held back to get all the information needed. Cece, Kia and Devon made their way into the space. There were a lot of people everywhere. She recognized some of the other contestants from other countries.

It was a bit overwhelming with the loud volume. She grabbed onto Kia for some support and looked around for the joker out boys. Devon pointed to a table further back.

But before they made it all the way the guys saw her and stood up. "Oh god" she whispers, Kia and Devon looked at her then the boys, they were looking mischievous.

"It's our good, very good friend, She's old, ugly and a pain, but we still love her much, very much. Even when she's late, very very very late " The boys sang in Slovenian. It caught the attention of the other people there and Cece's cheeks had turned red in embarrassment, but she danced her way over to the guys as they all laughed. "I am now here and I'm sorry so very sorry to have made you wait, but a friend like me is worth waiting for" She sang back.

The song she and the drummer Jure had made up a couple of years ago when they were tired of waiting on Jan, one of the guitarists, one time when he was... well late. She hugged and greeted everyone. So did Kia and Devon.

Devon held up the takeaway bags of food and the smell of pallea became very apparent.

They started packing up the food and splitting it around them when Cece noticed that someone was missing.

"Where is Bojan" she asked as she realise the singer of the Slovenian band was missing.

"I don't know. He's been away a while" Kris said shrugging his shoulder before digging into the food.