Chapter 9

📍 Dublin, Ireland

I was looking through the comments of my latest Instagram post. I smiled seeing the messages wishing me to feel well soon. There were also some hate comments, but I try not to get affected by them. It's honestly ridiculous that some people spend their time hating on the internet. That's when I read Kris's comment: I knew it was you who made me sick.

SHIT! I had checked in on Alika and Alessandra making sure I didn't get them sick but had forgotten to check on the joker guys.

"Devon!" I shouted making him come to the living room.

"What is it" He asked a bit annoyed.

"Now you have to apologize to Joker out for getting them sick." I said.

"Ai, ai, ai. You woke me up for that?" He didn't seem to care and went back to his bedroom to get some sleep. 

I decided to text and check up on them.

💬

SLOVENIANS AND TRAITORS

Krisko, I'm so sorry.

KRIS: You should be I feel terrible.

How bad is it?

KRIS: Might die to be honest.

NACE: Drama queen, he's fine

KRIS: You're not invited to my funeral

Honestly same
Pro-tip, hire a personal slave, who brings you food and lets you sleep.

I recommend @ devon

DEVON: Ya'll can't afford me
It's not like You're a blessing to have around *Photo attached*

DEVON: Ya'll can't afford meIt's not like You're a blessing to have around *Photo attached*

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

I saw the photo he sent and gasped. Oh no! He did not. I heard him laughing from the other room. I got up and ran over to throw myself over him and tickle him. I knew how ticklish he was.

"You ass!" I squeaked 

His legs started kicking all over and he was laughing. "Stop, Stop I'm gonna pee on you!" He said gasping for air.

💬

JURE: Aww, sleepy girl.

KIA: Don't Speak ill of the ill Dev. I know you're patient 0

DEVON: HELP! She's attacking me.

JAN: 👨‍🦯👨‍🦯

NO!
Don't listen to him hes threatening to pee on me

NACE: WTF??

BOJAN: @ kirs you big fat lier
He is fine, don't trust him
*photo attached*

BOJAN: @ kirs you big fat lierHe is fine, don't trust him*photo attached*

KRIS: You rat 🤬 that's an old picture.

JURE: liar liar pant on fire 🔥

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

I know this is a short chapter...but I'm currently sick as well

Hey, they say the best writers write from experience.

I'll add this story from my life:

I work in a cafe in Sweeden and a couple of days ago a Finish couple came in. They spoke to me in Swedish but I heard on their accent that they were Finish. We made some small talk and vibed. So I told them it was good that they knew Swedish because the only words I know in Finish is "CHA CHA CHA."

AND THEY JUST STARED AT ME. The audacity.