Chapter 5

📍Tel Aviv, Isreal

I was on a rooftop somewhere in Tel Aviv. It was the second pree party I went to and this time It was only me and my manager Tom that went. Devin was supposed to be here but he had gotten sick just the day before.

Tom walked over to me and handed me a glass of champagne. "Thank you, cheers" I smiled and took a sip.

"So, who hare is flirting with who? Give me the scoop" he said and took a good look around at the crowd of people. Some were dancing, some were mingling.

I laughed at the bearded man. It was not his first time with an artist at Eurovision. He had told me all the stories, the gossip about the pree parties. Once he compared it to theatre camp, meaning that it was just a bunch of nerds at camp wanting to get it on and to quote directly "You could touch the horines" This man is unhinged, but I love him.

"So far not sure" I answered.

"How about you then, got your eyes on someone, the guy from Cyprus is pretty cute wouldn't you say" he winked at me.

"Andrew?" I said shocked. "No, no... I mean hes sweet and good looking but, I'm not here to get a date"

"Oh I'm not saying you should date him" he looked at me with a smirk.

"Jeez" I muttered under my breath and took a big sip of my champagne.

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

"Cecelia!" Alessandra spotted me and skipped over cheerfully, I gave her a hug. "Let's dance" she begged and dragged my hand.

I followed her to the dance area, it was still kinda early so no one was really dancing yet but Alessandra pulled out the moves, and we danced until we were out of breath. Some people came to join us and we created a little circle and showed of our moves.

"I need another drink" I pulled Alessandra close to me to tell her. She nodded and we walked over to the bar.

At the bar I saw Kris talking to Alika. "Hii, I haven't seen you all day" he went up and hugged me. He was a bit tipsier than me I could tell as he nearly tripped getting off the high chair.

"I know, but I'm happy to see you now" I said. Alessandra handed me a drink.

"Sooo, do you wanna join us for lunch tomorrow and catch up?" He asked

"Sure I think I can do lunch" I answers but felt a bit bad that he was asking just me and not the girls as well. "Alessandra, Alika do you wanna join as well"

"I'm sorry I can't" Alessandra answered and made a pouty face.

"Me either but what about us girls having dinner" Alika suggested.

"YES, girl's night" I cheered.

"Will you at least bring Tom and Devon to lunch" Kris added.

"I'll bring Tom but Devons is not here, he's sick," I told him which resulted in Kris making a sad pouty face.

"Oh no! But Is Tom here now?" Kris had a special place in his hart for Tom, I don't know what it was about, but they could talk for hours.

"Yeah, he's over there somewhere," I said and waived my hand to where I had left him when Alessandra dragged me away.

"Sweet," he said and sprinted off to go looking for him.

I had a little talk with Alessandra and Alika as we sipped on our drinks. Alessandra told me all about her boyfriend. She even showed me a picture. They looked so cute together.