Chapter 15

SUNDAY

His lips were on mine and moved in sync, We were fully caught up in the moment. When a buzzing noise interrupted and I was brought back to reality. "Ignore it" Bojan said and leaned in again, but I didn't. So he took a step back and reached for his phone in his back pocket. Looked at the caller ID. "It's just Kris" he said and clicked it only to take a step closer to me again. But I couldn't. "Is something wrong?" He asked me.

"Yes, what are we doing? We don't do this" I said and pointed back and forth between us." Bojan looked a bit taken aback by my sudden change. "We don't comfort each other when we feel bad, we don't talk about our feeling with each other. We don't share a blanket and fall asleep on buses. And we certainly do not kiss" I Was in full crazy mode. "We barely get along without Kris looking over his shoulder making sure we don't kill each other" I continued, I was barely aware of what I was saying. I was just perplexed and out of sorts with it all.

One second to another we had gone from joking about public urination, then he smiles so sweetly and I feel like I had fallen for a trap. But the kissing was really good, and wanted to keep going, I really did, but "What is the plan here Bojan, we sleep together and then resume the next morning to being friends who drive each other mad?" I had raised my voice without realizing it.

"Cece, I...I'm" He stuttered standing completely still not knowing how to react to my sudden outburst.

"You see, this is a stupid idea" I kept going. But was once again cut off by Bojans phone ringing. "And that" I pointed at the phone lighting up with Kris's face. "Is only one of the reasons".

Bojan looked down at the phone and decided to answer the call. "Hi...Yeah...I'm on my way back now...Nowhere, I took a wrong turn and got lost" He said into the phone, he looked sad, and tired. He hung up and looked up at me. "Kris locked himself out of our room, I have to go," He said quietly before starting to walk toward the door. But he turned around once more facing me. He took a deep breath "No, you know what" He said and slammed the door in front of him. "You don't get it do you" He started raising his voice back at me. "You drive me nuts, Cece insane even. Every goddamn time you flip your hair and smile. When you tease and joke with me my stomach hurts from laughing because that's how funny I think you are. And I know you like it when I tease you back and I let you fall asleep on my shoulder because I want to be near you. Because contrary to you I can admit that I like you." He stopped getting out of breath.

"I ha-I-I d-" Now I was studdering not knowing what to answer.

"Exactly" He said confirming his theory. "Goodnight Cecelia" He mumbled before walking outside.

I burst out crying as soon as he was out of sight. I made my way to my room, Where I cried myself to sleep that night. How had we screwed up so badly?

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗