Chapter 11

📍 Amsterdam, The Netherlands

It was a sunny day in Amsterdam, the second to last stop before arriving in Liverpool. We sat on the rooftop of the house Kris had rented for his bandmates. We had a couple of drinks and Jan had gotten a ukelele the day before that he couldn't seem to put away. He was playing song after song and we all sang along at the top of our lungs. It was quite perfect, to be honest, the sun was about to set and we were all cozied up under blankets as it was starting to get chilly.

Devon had almost fallen asleep on the couch wrapped in a blanket. He looked so peaceful. How he was sleeping I couldn't understand as Jan and Krise's singing was so loud. I nudged him to wake him up.

"What," He said groggily. When he realized it was nothing he grownd at me but sat up and cuddled up even more in his blanket. I started laughing at him because he looked so cute. So I snapped a photo.

A new story by CECEMCKNIGHT

Cozied up on a rooftop

Tagged: DEVINE.DEVON

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

"I thought you were gonna say the food was here" Devon growned again.

Bojan was sat on the other couch scrolling on his phone. "Ha, that picture is great C" He said and smiled.

"Did you post it?" Devon asked.

"To be fair you looked really cute" I grinned. "Maybe you'll get some DMs from a handsome Dutchman" I joked. He just shook his head.

"Hey, should we go on a live? I've gotten a bunch of DMs about it" Bojan suggested. Devon and I agreed and we tried to get Kris and Jans's attention but they were too caught up in their singing. Jure came back out on the terrasse after being on a phone call and joined us. Bojan and Jure Joined me and Devon on our couch and we set up the camera and pressed live.

🔴 JOKER_OUT_OFFICIAL went live🔴

"Hello!" Bojan said as we saw the viewers ticking in. "We thought we'd go live, for a while so comment some questions, or don't it's up to you"

I leaned in trying to read some of them. So far it was just a lot of people excited to see us on live together. We had done it before, last summer when we were playing the same festival in Slovenia. "Here is one." I said. "If you were not a musician what would you do?" I leaned back again waiting for someone to answer. They were all thinking.

"A pilot" Jure answered the quickest.

"I would probably be a teacher of some sort." Bojan said.