vi.

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

love is when he gives
you a piece of the soul
you never thought was missing.

EVERYONE WAS SHAKEN UP FROM THE LITTLE HOUSE INCIDENT that happened not so long ago, everyone except John B.

as soon as they got out of the chicken coop, he rushed them all into the Twinkie and began driving, not giving them any idea of where he was taking them.

John B and Kie sat in the front whilst JJ, pope and Bambi were in the back. Pope sat on the seats whilst Bambi and JJ sat on the floor.

"i mean it's obvious, right? a family heirloom. i mean what better place to hide a message?" John B began ranting on, deciding that his dad was the only interesting thing in his life, "he had to know it was gonna get back to me, right?"

"yeah, it's possible." kie nodded, deciding it wasn't the best time to kill John Bs hope.

"it could also be possible that your conducting wild theories to help, you know, deal with your sad feels," Pope spoke, and Bambi nodded.

"bro, you know how i process my sad feels. dank nugs and the stickiest of ickies, that's-" JJ began to say but John B decided to interrupt.

Bambi smiled at the blonde softly, silently saying sorry that he was interrupted, "good choice."

"i'm not concocting, okay? my dad is trying to give me a message." John B finished, proving that he was completely convinced that Big John was alive, and out there somewhere.

"if it helps you believe John B." Kiara licked her lips, using a soft tone.

"look, i-i don't need a therapy session, okay? i'm not tripping out." John B denied it.

"nobody said you need therapy, your the one convincing yourself that you do." Bambi shrugged, getting up and moving onto the seat next to Pope.

"it's okay to trip, bro, but-" JJ was once interrupted by John B.

"look, my dad is missing, okay? missing." John B snapped, sick of everyone's negativity, "you don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish and then have no idea what happened, just wake up every morning wondering."

"it's been almost a year," kie added.

"hey, he could have been kidnapped, that's definitely a possibility." JJ tried to lighten the mood and pope nodded.