xiv.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

he's the kind of boy that you
can flirt with
and still talk to like he's
your best friend.

BAMBI PLACED HER PILLOW OVER HER head as soon as she heard loud voices coming from her living room.

after speaking to John B the girl had gone back to bed to try and get rid of her headache but no matter how much she slept, it stayed.

she couldn't be bothered getting out of bed, she couldn't be bothered doing anything at all but she knew she would have to eventually.

if the girl had a choice, she would lie in bed until the end of the day and then sleep the whole night, she had done it before and she can do it again.

no matter how hard she pressed against her ears over the pillow, she couldn't block out the voices outside her door, it was like they were being loud on purpose for some funny reason.

with a groan, the brunette got out of bed and opened her door, revealing a concentrated John B and Pope and a energetic JJ.

"do y'all not know how to be quiet?" she asked, rubbing her eyes whilst she walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"how's your head?" JJ left John B and Pope and walked over to her, passing her pain killers from out of the cupboard.

"it feels like my brain is getting eat from the inside out, starting from the very middle." she groaned, throwing the pill to the back of her throat and drinking her whole glass of water.

"that's what happens when you drink." JJ shrugged, leaning on the counter.

"don't act like you don't drink with me." she shoved his head playfully, earning a chuckle.

the two hadn't spoken about the kiss they shared in mrs Crains garden and it wasn't because the pair wanted to forget about it, it was because with everything going on, there was no room to talk about their feelings for each other.

"what are they so concentrated on?" Bambi asked the boy, joining him and leaning against the counter, her second glass of water in her hand.

"plan on getting kie to sort things out with Sarah." he told her truthfully, making her widen her eyes, "and you."

"i won't fall for it, i'm too smart." she shrugged, a cheeky smirk on her face.

"if that helps you sleep at night, sure, but if you want my opinion on what i think when you say your smart, don't be afraid to ask." the blonde teased, returning her smirk.