xii.

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

maybe one day ill find the strength
to say that you are more than a
best friend to me.

JOHN B WAS PERFECTLY FINE, OTHER than the cast that wrapped around his wrist and the headaches he got from his concussion, the boy was in perfect condition.

the pogues had planned to meet him in kiaras dads restaurant. there, they could find out what life was like as he got to experience living in a kook house, with lots of money.

Bambi had a bitter expression on her face, she had been with the boy for over half an hour and not once had he mentioned being sorry for lying.

promises meant the world to Bambi, if the girl made a promise to anyone she wouldn't dare to break it but experiencing her own twin brother break one broke her heart.

"i'm sorry, your staying were?" Kiara raised her eyebrows, walking past them as she was currently working.

"Tannyhill." he repeated himself.

"so your living with Sarah Cameron?" kiara frowned, making John B run a hand over his face.

"okay, look, the only reason i'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right? and it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, if ward didn't-"

Pope cut him off, "hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?"

"i don't know Pope." John B shook his head, sitting down on the seat opposite Bambi.

"what about those golf carts they drive around? you get one of them?" JJ asked.

"does it come with a sweater vest or do you have to buy one on your own?"

John B ignored his question, looking at his sister who had her head down on the table, keeping herself out of the conversation, "are you mute today or something, Bambi?"

Bambi lifted her head up and glared at him, biting her tongue, "no, i'm just so fucking mad at you that i know that if i speak to you, i'll shout."

"what have i done this time." he furrowed his eyebrows, acting completely oblivious on to why she was mad at him.

"you lied, you said you weren't with her." kiara answered for Bambi, holding a plate with a cup in her hands.

John b shrugged, looking at JJ as he spoke, "bro, just own it. they got you."

Bambi still refused to speak to the boy, she couldn't stand him and disliked him so much at the moment that she had to force herself to be around him.