xiii.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

and then she knew,
that you could become home sick
from people too.

THE SUN HAD SET ON THE ISLAND AND Bambi still hadn't come back home. normally when things happened that she didn't like, she would walk away but every single time, she would come back in the first hour.

it was a bad habit of hers, if she walked away then she was no longer involved and didn't have to deal with it in that moment.

she could have a joint to relax herself and if she really needed too, she could go on a walk around the beach or surf, they always calmed her down.

John B knew he had made a mistake when she hadn't been back for over half of the day, he was starting to wonder if she ever would.

maybe she wouldn't, maybe she would leave like their dad did and how she 'died' or where she went would be a mystery.

he wasn't worried about if she was okay or not, he knew she wasn't dumb and if it came down to it, she was strong and start enough to defend herself and if she wasn't, she was fast.

from the look of his other best friends faces, he could also tell that he was on his own with his decision. out of all honesty, if kie left forever, the group would survive, it had once and can again.

but if Bambi left, the group would crumble. they wouldn't have anyone to be careless around and get into trouble with. they wouldn't have anyone to get shit faced drunk on a Monday morning with and most importantly, who would they have to tell them off when they done something bad?

she was their sun, she made them laugh when they were upset, even if it wasn't the time and if they cried, she stayed right beside them and made sure they knew she was there.

so that's why John B, JJ and Pope gathered into the chateaus kitchen, deciding what to do with a missing Bambi and an upset kiara.

"she said your an idiot." Pope told John B, throwing a beer at him since he had just spoke to kiara about everything.

"it's a no-brainer, your picking kie." JJ said the obvious, grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

John B shook his head, taking a sip of his drink, "look, i can't make a decision."

"so what we're just dead in the water because your pussy-whipped?" JJ raised an eyebrow, leaning on the counter, "we can't do it without either of them and you know it."

"and i cant do it without Sarah." John B shrugged, "okay? they all have to be in on it."

"well good luck with that." Pope replied, knowing that kiara and Bambi were the most stubborn people he has ever known.