viii.

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

reality is just a crutch for
people who can't cope
without drugs.

A HUGE SMILE WAS PLASTERED ACROSS Bambi's face the whole ride to the wreck—kies dads restaurant—none of them had gotten caught and something had gone their way.

since the girl had had shared one to many joints between her and JJ since they seen each other again, the pair was quite hungry and prayed that kies dad would be nice enough to feed them.

"stealing drones makes you hungry." kie smiled, getting out of the Twinkie.

"what i would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now." JJ imagined, getting out of the van and holding the door open for Bambi.

"it would not be pretty."

the pogues walked into the wreck and stood by some seats whilst kiara spoke to her dad, they knew they had a chance of not getting food but they kept their hopes high.

they waited until kie spoke to him and when she turned to them, she looked at them and smiled, "sit down."

the pogues sat down and as soon as they got the food, they got straight into eating.

just as Bambi was about to put a fry into her mouth, in the corner of her eye she seen a hand reach into her basket and steal one of hers.

"your not sneaky, i seen you do that." she turned to JJ with a smile on her face before looking at his own basket and seeing it empty, "how did you manage to eat them all already?"

"i'm a fast eater." he shrugged, stealing one of her fries again.

the girl rolled her eyes and moved her basket so it was in the middle of them, "take as many as you want, you didn't get caught so you deserve as many as you want."

"why, thank you." he smirked, taking a handful and shoving them in his mouth.

"do i get free fries?" John B turned to her.

"did you get out of being caught?" she raised an eyebrow and he shook his head, "did you distract Tebow to save your friends?"

"no but i broke into the shed to get the drone."

"then yes, you get a free fry." she smiled, passing him one before eating one herself.

as the night went on, kiara and John B managed to dance together which gave Bambi an idea. getting out her chair, the girl looked at JJ and put her hand out, "dance with me."