xxi.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

  CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

do not lose hope, please believe that there are thousands of beautiful things waiting for you.
sunshine comes to all who feel the rain.

THE BED THAT WAS MADE IN THE WRECK for Bambi to try and at least be comfortable on, was impossible. she tossed and turned the whole night until she decided it wasn't going to help so instead she moved onto the floor.

it wasn't the comfiest, but it was more comfy than the cold, rock-solid benches she had in the first place. she still tossed and turned, only for a couple of minutes until she fell into her sleep.

it was going to be the most sleep she had had in the past couple of days because the car wasn't as comfy or as spacious as you would imagine so she had to make it count.

JJ was the first person to wake up. he moved over to the open window that stayed open, just to keep them cool enough through the night.

he looked at Bambi, she looked peaceful when she slept, her eyebrows were relaxed and she took small breaths instead of deep ones.

the police sirens could still be heard outside, making him lose a little bit of hope. every single cop was out, how was John B meant to avoid every single one of them?

he knew he had to try and keep his hopes high for Bambi, he knew how much it all meant to her and he knew that if something bad happened, she would crash.

Pope was the next one to wake up, throwing a small glare at the sleeping Kiara not far from him. he was still mad after he was rejected the night before and the awkward journey to the wreck didn't help the situation any more.

JJ looked at Bambi to make sure she was still asleep as Pope walked over to him. he didn't want her to know that he thought John B couldn't get away from this.

"he's pinched for sure, man." JJ thought aloud, flicking the lighter in his hand.

Pope walked over and looked out of the window, shaking his head, "no. they wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him."

"let's hope." JJ looked at him.

Kiara woke up to their voices and sat up, joining in on the conversation, "you know, we were in that car, they're probably looking for us, too."

Bambi rolled over, the sound of multiple voices waking her up and making her stretch. she hadn't had as much sleep as she wanted but she had got enough to get her through the day.

"well, if we're gonna be outlaws, we might as well help John B." Pope decided, walking over to their bag and grabbing the keys to the motorcycle.