xi.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

a friend is someone that knows you as you are,
understands where you have been,
accepted what you have become,
and still, gently allows you
to grow.

BAMBI ROUTLEDGE COULDNT SEE straight, she had drank so much that the girl was much more drunk than she was supposed to be and although she knew she was going to have a pounding headache in the morning, she was going to make tonight a good night.

still, with all the wind that had blown in her face and the time that had passed since she had her makeup and hair done, she looked gorgeous and anyone who just looked at her would agree.

once thing she hated about the whole outfit was the throbbing pain coming from her feet, the heels that she was wearing had been irritating for so long that she was desperate to take them off.

her head was pressed against JJ's shoulder, her eyes closed as the smell of burning wood filled her nose. John B had brought everyone here for some reason and she was waiting until he got to the point to start any conversation.

"hey, guys. so, like my dads already gonna kill me. so what's this mandatory meeting about?" Pope asked John B, taking a seat on the log.

JJ already knew, he also knew that John B was the one that wanted to tell everyone, "might as well tell him, man, before we're gaffed."

"you ready for this?" John B asked everyone, building it up, "so, the gold never went down with the royal merchant."

Poor was quick to shoot the idea down, already thinking it was over, "oh, please not again with this."

"no, all right, wait. hear him out, all right?" JJ defended his friend.

"it's been here the whole time." he revealed, making Bambi open her eyes and look at him, "it's on the island."

"does that mean i can make my weed den?" Bambi asked, keeping her head on JJ's shoulder.

Pope was quick to cut in, "I'd like to voice my scepticism."

"i'm sure you would Pope." John B agreed, walking over to his backpack, "but can i please present you with my evidence, sir?"

"proceed."

opening his backpack, John B took a piece of paper out, "all right. so, in my backpack, i have a letter from Denmark Tanny."

"who the hells that?" kie asked.