a/n || my regards + part 2 cover reveal

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I hope you're doing well. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that yesterday I wrote the final words of practically my 1st book. If I have to be completely honest with you, I have a hard time calling it a book because it's just one part of a story that doesn't come near to end anytime soon.

It'd be useful to bear in mind that we have 3 more parts (books) of approximately the same length as this one.

It was something I spent a few minutes to fully grasp. Boy do I have a veeery long way to go.

On the bright side, this was only a quarter of the never-ending journey our characters have to follow. Part 1 played an introductory role I'm pretty satisfied with.

Again, to those who crossed the line of this book with me, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how my heart literally skips a beat whenever I receive a notification of your reactions and your pure love for the storyline and the crazy team that's entangled with it. You mean the world to me and that's not a form of overreaction. I wish I could meet you in person to prove it with the tightest and warmest hug.

One idea that came to mind and I'm happy to share with you is the following:

Would you be interested in a Q&A? It could be any kind of question regarding the plot and the characters. If so leave your questions on the form below.

Q&A Question Form:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As promised, I'm a woman of my word and here's the Official Cover for:

The Courare of Stars: Part 2

What do you think? For me, it truly sets me in the mood for the start of something different, something new

The full synopsis + the answers of the q&a will be both published on Thursday, June 29th 2023.

The synopsis will be published in a new book as Part 2 of TCOS while the answers of the q&a will be posted on this one. I'd suggest to have both books added to your library, even when part 2 comes out, just in case.

I'm so excited to see what the future holds for my work and for the amazing things awaiting us all!

Yours sincerely,
Pavlina Diamanti.