Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ARE FINALLY SEEING THEM!" Koulla screams down skype at me. "IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUCKING GREAT!"

"Koulla, I just woke up two minutes ago, you could tone down the shouting." I laughed as I rubbed my eyes. I was extremely excited though! We were finally seeing them after buying the tickets over a year ago, it's ridiculous that they put them on sale so early but they're One Direction so it's acceptable.

"Do you think Eleanor will be there?" She asked excitably.

"I don't know..." I shrugged. "Surely she'd be at home or something."

"She goes to Manchester University."

"She goes to uni?"

"Yes..."

"I'm not obsessed with them anymore remember. Maybe she will then."

"We might see her!"

"Doubtful." I laugh, my best friend is so imaginative. "I have to go for a shower! It might make this pain go away!" This is the third day my stomach was hurting, just beneath my ribs. Sometimes it's almost too much to bare but I'm sure it's nothing and will just go away eventually.

"Your stomach still hurts?"

"Yeah. Be right back!" I turn my laptop around to face my pillow with an owl on it. "Enjoy Mr Owl for a little bit." I jumped up from my bed and ran downstairs, straight into the bathroom.

"I'm back." I call as I reach my room after having a rather long shower scrubbing and shaving, then I just stood under the warm running water for a while.

"Did it help?" Koulla asks me as I towel dry my hair.

"Did what help?" I question her confused.

"The shower? Did it help with your stomach?"

"Oh! No." I sigh as I reach into my cupboard and pull out a fresh pair of lace underwear, my favourite type of pants. I then grabbed my black bra and pulled the undergarments on.

"Sucks." She comments. "I've chosen my outfit, look?"

"Let me put some clothes on first! God!" I laugh as I pull my dressing gown around my shoulders and tying it. I flip my laptop around and look at what she's showing me. "You look great!" I smile. "I love that skirt on you!" She was showing me her denim skater skirt with a white Hollister top tucked into it with her lilac zip-up jacket on.

"This is my second pair of tights today! I put my thumb right through the other pair..." She holds up the pair of skin colour tights that she'd ripped large holes into.

"Well done." I sit down on my stool in front of my mirror and get to work on my make-up. A simple look, the usual: concealer, foundation, a coat of waterproof mascara, white eyeliner in the inner corner of my eyes then some white eye shadow on top of that, fill my eyebrows in with a dark brown, another two or three coats of normal mascara. "My lip ring is in the way of my lips, I guess no lipstick today then!" I grab some vasaline and apply a small amount around my 'horseshoe' lip ring that I currently had in.

"I'm not allowed to wear make up until prom, I don't have that problem." She used my words against me. She never wears make up, she doesn't need to either! She's so naturally beautiful! I once told her she's not allowed to wear any until prom because she went through a stage of wearing a small amount to fit in and that's just not Koulla.