Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

            “Miss Armani?” A woman’s voice woke me up, I sat up and looked up at the nurse, why did she have to wake me? I hate being woken up by people. Irritating. “Sorry to wake you darling, you should really sleep but we need to change your drip. Also a car is waiting downstairs for Mr Styles and we can’t seem to wake him…” She looked down at my hand, I followed her eyes and saw that Harry’s hand was firmly still holding mine as he sat beside me. Oh.

            “OI HARRY GET UP!” I yanked my hand from his and yelled in his ear. He jumped about fifty feet in the air, exaggeration of course, and glared at me. “Car’s here.” I smiled sweetly whilst the nurse tried to contain her laughter.

            “I hate you.” He grumbled, wow, somebody wasn’t a morning person. He stood up and stretched and I couldn’t help but ogle at his perfect body as all the muscles stretched. Wow. “Staring is rude.” He was smirking now as he caught me out. I blushed and looked away. “I’ll come and see you soon?”

            “What?” This took me by surprise, I thought he was only here because he wanted to wait until I was awake. Now that I was awake I didn’t expect him to stay.

            “I said I’ll see you when I can?” He continued to smirk at me before turning to the nurse. “When will she be let out? Wait… can I talk to you in the hall for a minute?” He seemed to have a plan as he lead the nurse outside my room. I sat up and strained my ears to see if I could hear anything but came up blank.

            A good half an hour later Harry re-joined the room with the nurse in tow, I was now however starting to feel a small aching pain where my new scars-to-be were. I looked at Harry’s grinning face for an explanation but he just continued to grin at me, both his dimples in full show. He was holding a bag full of something and an extra drip holder thing.

            “Is anyone going to tell me what’s going on?” I directed this mainly to the nurse.

            “As you don’t have anyone to sign your leaving papers, like parents or guardians, Harry has done it. You have been discharged today… however, on the condition that he takes full care of you and your wounds. You’d normally be kept in at least another night but Harry has insisted. I have given Harry everything that you will need including two more drip bags. One of which you have to have now. But when you’re done you’re free to go.” The nurse informed me. “I hope you recover ok, any problems though you must come STRAIGHT back!” She aimed this at Harry just as much as she did me. We both nodded and she left.

            “How did you get them to agree to that?” I asked him as he came over and grabbed my bag of stuff.

            “I’m Harry Styles.” He simply replied. I rolled my eyes but pulled myself out of the bed. “Sit down whilst I change this.” He told me with a tone of authority, I did as I was told. “Good patient.” He laughed, he un-hooked my empty drip and took the wire or tube really from the back of my hand. I had to look away while he replaced it and hooked the new one on the lighter more portable stand. “Change into these and I’ll pack the rest of your stuff.” He helped me up and handed me my grey jogging bottoms and a grey hoodie. I nodded and made my way to the bathroom. I changed into the outfit quickly, struggling with the drip but managing. I was glad I didn’t have to wear my usual skinny jeans, however not so glad I now had to go out in public make up-less. Koulla probably did this on purpose. I looked in the mirror and noticed my jumper for the first time. OH my god. It was my One Direction one that I’d brought last year when I was in my phase. Oh my god… I hate her. I felt something in my pocket and pulled it out, it was a note: ‘this was Beth’s idea ;)’. Ok, I’m going to kill Beth! I left the room and as soon as I did Harry burst out laughing as he had with the pyjamas. “You really are obsessed!” He joked. I shoved my pyjamas in the bag and zipped it up.