Chapter 13

-I'll put a picture of me at prom on the side if you want to see :)-

Chapter 13

-Fast Forward to 5th July; Prom-

My alarm began sounding out Live While We're Young causing me to grimace and moan. 

"Still not into waking up?" Harry's deep voice came from beside me followed by a throaty laugh. I sat up and looked at him beside me. He was smiling up at me his eyes barely open as he'd only just woken up. A smile found its way onto my face. He held open his arms for me and I fell into them. 

"You're back." I smiled into his warm chest. 

"I am. I got back about three am so I just climbed into bed with you. I love the hair by the way." He ran his hand through my hair, which is now turquoise with a navy sidecut. 

"Still not as good as yours." I sat up again. 

"I think I'm gonna get us a McDonalds breakfast to eat before you start getting ready!" He sat up. 

"Mmm, sounds good." My belly rumbled at the thought of a hash brown and egg McMuffin. Yummy. 

"It does, doesn't it?" He swung his legs out of the bed and stood up looking for his clothes.

"How's the tour going?" I asked as I climbed out of the bed too.

"Great, yeah." He nodded. "The boys said they're not going to call themselves One Direction when I'm gone like we did when Zayn wasn't there." A warm smile fell on his perfect lips. 

"When do you go back?" I tried to hide the frown that wanted to come onto my face at the thought of him leaving. 

"I'll be back with them on the ninth. For Toronto. I miss three shows."

"You're a busy boy."

"I'm sorry." He was following me into the main room. I peered at him from the corner of my eye to see a look of upset on his face. Once we were at the bottom I pulled him into my arms. 

"At least you're here now. I've missed you." I burried my face in his curls. 

"Not half as much as I've missed you. Look..." He pulled back and dug his hand in his jean pocket to pulled out a folded photo. He unfolded it to reveal one of me laughing at Disney World. He'd taken it without me knowing, I was looking at the fireworks and my face was illuminated by the pretty colours. It was one of the few photos I liked of myself and probably the only one I didn't take that I like. "You're always with me." He gave me a light kiss sending my stomach into butterflies. 

"You're too cute." I smiled into his lips. 

"Hm, I'll go get the food." He reluctatly pulled away leaving me wanting more. This boy had way too much control over me. He left the hotel room to go and get our McDonalds breakfast and I sat myself down on the sofa with the laptop to have a look at Twitter. I quickly made a tweet: 'Harry's getting maccies, perfect boyfriend! Then time to get ready for prom! Can't wait to see everybody!' I hadn't seen my friends since I left for America because after my week there I made my way to Italy. My house already belonged to somebody else which was weird but I wasn't going to be in the UK for long unfortunately. Only until Monday because then I'll be flying back to Italy. I did plan on coming back to do a Travel and Tourism course in September though. Then I realised Harry and I would be going to the airport together... cue dramatic goodbye. I found myself on Harry's twitter looking at his latest tweet which was six hourse ago. 'Sleeping beauty, so glad to be back xx' I opened the attached picture to see me flat out in bed. I'm going to kill him. 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had on a black high-low dress with cut outs on the ribs. I loved my dress, it's exactly what I wanted. On my feet I had my new patent black Dr Martens which Harry had insisted on paying for. My bright hair was straightened and I had a black headband with feathers coming from a jewel on my head. I had some spiral jeweled dangly ear rings in just to add a little something. My make-up looked the same as always really but with some grey eye-liner surrounding my eyes and some silver eyeshadow - everything done myself.