Chapter 7

A/N: this is just a short, sort of filler part, sorry

Chapter 7

“Well isn’t this… cozy.” A male voice woke me up. As soon as I opened my eyes I regretted it and scrunched them shut again, I groaned, I was tired and I felt rough. “Get up!” The sound of something landing on the bed beside me made me jump, I groaned once again and took in my surroundings. I opened my eyes to see a mass off brown curls in my face. Harry! I sat up, removing my face from his neck, I was still straddling him, I’d passed out on top of him with my head in his neck. I swallowed uncomfortably, god I was thirsty. Harry scrunched his eyes and wrinkled his forehead before opening his green eyes to the world. He stared up at me and a smile crept onto his face before turning to a look of confusion at our compromising position. His shirt was open bearing his chest and torso to the world. I wasn’t complaining. “You two have some explaining to do.” I’d forgotten about the man stood in the room, I looked over my shoulder to see One Direction’s tour manager Travis stood in the door way with his arms folded across his chest with an extremely angry expression on his face. I looked down to the bed where I’d heard something landing to see a newspaper with a picture of Harry and I stumbling out of a club last night, the headline read: ‘STYLES STUMBLES’. I sighed and rolled off of Harry, what had we done last night? I was definitely not the kind of girl to be straddling a boy, especially a boy like Harry.

“What’s up Travis?” Harry sat up rubbing his forehead as he picked up the paper and began reading it.

“There’s pictures of all of your antics last night! Including the shopping trolley incident! Are you out of your mind?” Travis was not amused at all, by the tone of his voice this was obvious. I made my way to the bathroom too embarrassed to be told off, leaving Harry alone. What had we done? I vaguely remembered most of the night, I wasn’t one for forgetting or hangovers but last night we went at it hard. After using the toilet I stood in front of the mirror to brush my teeth.

“Holy shit.” I mumbled looking at my reflection as I continued to scrub at my teeth. My make-up had smudged, my hair was all over the place, my disco pants were ripped, I looked a state! I spat out the toothpaste and decided a quick shower was in order, I also hoped it would wake me up.

            I grabbed a bottle of water as I walked into the living room refreshed and dressed. I downed the water pretty quickly which was something new considering I hate water. I dropped the plastic bottle in the bin and walked up to Harry who was looking out of the window. I followed his line of sight to see him watching the fans down below, he smelt fresh as he’d gotten in the shower not long after me.

            “I have to lay low for a while, management are not too happy.” Harry informed me without looking at me.

            “They don’t really like me now do they?” I laughed nervously, I cared a lot about what people think of me and thinking that I’d upset Harry’s management worried me slightly.

            “No, not really.” He sighed. Before I knew it though he’d pulled me into him, wrapping a strong arm around my waist. I squirmed slightly, not really used to the contact but he didn’t let go. “Lucky I do though.” He kissed my cheek lightly, lingering a little bit. My stomach did little flips hearing him say this and the small peck drove my heart into overdrive. “We better get you to the train station, the girls are already there.” He stepped away and began walking to the door, grabbing his ray bans off the side and sliding them onto his face. He grabbed a pink suitcase, he’d packed my stuff as I got ready, from the door and began pulling it behind him as we left the hotel room.