Chapter 18 - Final chapter.

Chapter 18 - Final Chapter. 

Five Years Later. 

Rekindled Romance.

We have some amazing news for our readers today! Boyband member Harry Styles has announced that he is back in a relationship with ex-girlfriend Adriana Armani! The pair broke up six years ago due to reasons we're not quite sure of but it's been hinted at that the distance just drove the couple apart. But six years later they're back together! 

The 25 year old tweeted yesterday evening: 'Yes, I'm back together with Adriana! We hope you support our choice. You only know you love her when you let her go! I love you Ade x' He then tweeted a picture of himself with the 22 year old and her 5 year old daughter, Macy. The three looked every bit of a happy family on the beach where they're currenntly holidaying in Italy with Adriana's parents. 

You all know what Harry has been up to the past six years! I mean it's not hard to follow him around when he's in the biggest boyband in the world! He's been a partying womanizer and is known for his wild nights with various blondes but we have noticed how calm he's been the past couple months and now we know its down to him trying to work things out with the pretty dark hair girl who he had fallen madly in love with back in 2013. 

So, what has Adriana been up to since the break up? Well, she completed college and is now a succesful Air Hostess just as she always dreamed of being. He bright coloured hair has taken a back seat as she's gone for a more sophisticated black hair. She's also a mum! The father of her 5 year old daughter is Alfie Dobbs, 26. Alfie is teacher at a primary school in London which is by his and Adriana's home. Yes, they live together! No, they're not together! Alfie is in a relationship with his partner of 5 and a half years Cory Dean, 24. Adriana shares a home with the gay couple as all three of them take care of Macy Jordan Armani. It seems since the break up Adriana has remained single and been the perfect mother to her child.

I bet you all want to know how the lovebirds got back in contact? At none other than bandmate Niall Horan's wedding! The recently turned 26 year old married Adriana's best friend Koulla Nicolaou, 22, on the 9th of August this year which brought Styles and Armani back together. Our source says as soon as Harry saw Adriana walk down the aisle behind Koulla a large smile fell on his face and you could see the adoration in his eyes. Apparently, for the rest of the night, they were inseperable and shared and evening in the same hotel room. 

There's already been talk of house hunting and starting a family together, we can't wait to see the cheeky Cheshire chap settle down! We're postive he will have beautiful children, hopefully, passing on his curly hair genes. Now we're excited but fans have had a mixed reaction to the pair re-uniting. One fan tweeted: 'I can't believe he's back with that ugly fat girl. He deserves better, not some mum whos past her sell-by date.' Another chipped in saying: 'You broke up once before, this isn't going to last.' But it's not all negativity from the well known directioners who are known for their undying support for the band: 'Aw, they were my favourite couple! So glad they're back together!' and 'I hope they can make it work this time, so happy for Harry!'. 

Adriana's friends are overjoyed for the couple. Beth, bandmate Louis' girlfriend of three years, congratulated the pair on the social networking site. Bethany, Ashton Irwin of Five Seconds of Summer's wife, re-tweeted the tweet: 'Glad to see Ade happy again! Macy now has 3 dads?!' It's nice to see that Adriana has remained friends with Koulla, Beth and Bethany since high school and it's lovely to see the support.

His bandmates are rumoured to also be very exstatic that Adriana is back in his life this is their tweets:

Louis: 'Beth and I are hanging out with Harry and Ade later, glad they're back on! #doubledate?!'

Niall: 'Yeah buddy, it's all down to Koulla and I! ;)'

Zayn: 'Love is a magical thing, it can pull through anything :) xx' 

Liam: 'Happiness is restored! :) x'

We'd love to know what you think of the renewed relationship! Let us know on Twitter. We wish the best of luck and hope that everything goes great for them the second time round! (We're also secretly hoping to see mini-Harry Styles wondering around soon!) We'll keep you up to date on OUR new favourite couple. Thanks for reading, keep up to date with us for more celeb gossip!