Chapter 5

Chapter 5

            “WAKEY WAKEY MORNING GLORY!” Harry yelled in my ear as he jumped up and down on the bed. I swatted him away with my hand catching his leg and sending him flying to the floor making a not so manly scream as he went. The loud bang sounded painful but he was laughing. I really wish I had my eyes open to see him fall. “I got us McDonalds!” He tempted. I sat up and peered over the edge of the bed.

            “Really?” I raised my eyebrows.

            “Yep! Hash browns, chips and egg McMuffin’s! They smell delicious. Ok, maybe I didn’t get them but I got that Ethan kid to do it. Diet coke for drink. But you can’t have it if you stay in bed.” He wiggled his eyebrows as he jumped up off the floor. “OH! And guess who else is here…” He didn’t have to complete the sentence as Bethany, Beth and Koulla all ran into the room.

            “ADRIANA!” They yelled as the piled onto the bed.

            “Oh my god this thing is so comfy!” Bethany stroked the sheets. We’re too similar for our own good sometimes.

            “What time is it?” I asked Harry as the girls ignored me and just stroked the silk sheets.

            “Half ten.” He informed me. “I’ll be in the living room, come and eat!”

            “I’ll be there now!” I smiled, I was eager to eat the McDonalds. I jumped out of the bed.

            “SO! Tell me, what’s Styles really like?!” Beth asked.

            “He’s kind, funny, cheeky and ridiculously caring!” I told them in a hushed tone so he didn’t hear us talking about him.

            “Do you like him?” Koulla asked a little too loudly.

            “YES SHE DOES!” Harry called through. We all glared at Koulla and he lack of whispering abilities.

            “Sorry.” She whispered, well, it was more of a quiet talk.

            “Guess who asked me on a date?” Bethany chirped up.

            “I can only guess…” I knew full well who it was.

            “ASHTON!” She squeaked going bright red.

            “I’m going to eat, feel free to stroke the silk sheets some longer.” I laughed, I walked out of the bedroom and joined Harry on the sofa.

            “Here you go!” He handed me my meal. God it smelt good. I love a McDonalds!

            “Thank you!” I grinned as I dug right into it.

            “Those bed sheets though.” Bethany plopped down on the sofa opposite us.

            “I know!” I agreed. “I have had zero problems sleeping the past two days!”

            “I get a bed tonight and tomorrow!” She smiled.

            “Yeah, with Ashton in it.” Harry winked causing Bethany once again to flame up. I hit his arm hard. “HEY!”

            “Don’t tease her! Or any of my friends.” I scowled.

            “They didn’t buy you McDonalds! Respect your elders!”