Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

-Fast Forward to 1st October 2013-

I landed in Austrailia, Melbourne to be exact and smiled. I'd see Harry within the hour! I hadn't see him since he came to visit for Prom which feels like forever. We'd been arguing recently and he decided that I needed to come out to see him because the distance was pulling us apart. So a short trip to the airport and a twenty four hour flight later here I am. Trying to save my relationship.

I walked out the door of the airport and looked at the row of people who were holding signs, I was looking for Harry, thinking how cute it would be if he was holding my name but instead I saw a secuirty man with dark glasses and an ear piece holding a sign saying: 'Adriana'. Behind him stood a bunch of paparazi, great, they can capture my dissapointment forever. I walked over to the man ready to be taken back to the hotel I assume Harry is in. 

"Adriana Armani." I told the lady behind the check in desk.

"Staying with One Direction?" The young girl, she couldn't be much older than me, looked up at me excitedly I simply nodded. "Here's your key. Take the elevator to the penthouse suite it will ask for your card slide it in." She handed me over a card.

"Thanks." I dragged my case over to the lift and stepped in as someone stepped out. I clicked the penthouse suite and slid my car in to the area that lit up expectantly. 

"Could you press number four please?" A british voice spoke. I turned to see an extremely cute boy with messy brown hair and deep brown eyes. When I say British I don't mean my 'common' accent I mean the proper British accent. I nodded suddenly overcome with nerves, I didn't really want to be stuck in a lift with someone. I clicked four and the door closed. "I'm Alfie." The boy in the lift extended his hand to me. I released my suitcase and shook it.

"Adriana." I gave him a small smile feeling extremely awkward. He was just staring at me with a smile on his face. Thankfully the ping of the elevator went off as we arrived at his floor.

"This is me." He spoke as the door opened. "I'll see you around Addie." He shot me a smile as the door closed. I looked at him shocked, he'd only just met me and I had a nick name? I shook my head and found myself smiling as I took the rest of the ride up to the top by myself. It pinged and the doors open I stepped out to see I was already in the suite.

"Hey Adriana!" I was pulled into a hug by the blonde irish boy before the doors to the lift even finished shutting. I laughed.

"Hi Niall."I pulled out of the hug.

"How's Koulla? Is she ok?!" 

"Yeah, she's great. She's doing brilliantly on her Health and Social course, loving it." I informed him. "She's missing you though." I pinched his cheek and he blushed.

"I like her a lot." He looked off into space thoughtfully and I smiled. 

"Where's Harry?" I questioned looking around to see he hadn't come to greet me. I'd text him already to let him know I was here. Niall's face dropped to one of sympathy as he pressed the button for the lift.

"In bed." He told me pointing to a door and my heart dropped even further. "I'll see you soon." He stepped into the elevator and left me alone. I left my suitcase and stormed into the bedroom that Niall had directed me too. Sure enough Harry was there sprawled out in the bed. 

"Seriously?" I stopped dead trying to control my upset and put it into anger. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I yelled this time he jerked awake and looked at me confused through slit eyes.

"Ade... come to bed." He flopped back down. I took in the empty bottle of vodka on the bedside cabinet and sighed. 

"You knew I was coming, do you not give a shit?" I asked my angry facade leaving to show how upset I was.