Chapter 12

Chapter 12.

"Harry man, your jet is due to leave in an hour, you need to stick to your plan you've only got a day!" Louis' voice followed after his swift knocks on he hotel door. "HARRY!" This time Harry jerked awake beside me.

"Yeah, thanks man!" Harry called out to him.

"Anne and Gemma are waiting at the airport for you! Have fun!" He called through the door again. Harry turned to me and smiled. 

"Jet?" I questioned.

"Surprise."

"Your mum and sister?"

"You're meeting them today." He pushed a piece of pink hair out of my face. "What made you dye it pink?"

"It's going to be every single colour by the time I'm finished." I laughed lightly.

"Exciting." He grinned. I nodded before climbing out of bed and stretching, very aware hat the over sized t-shirt was now teasing Harry with the bottom of my underwear on show. "I like you in my shirt."

"I like this shirt." I looked in the mirror at the 'hipsta please' top I was currently wearing. 

"It's yours then." He smiled at me as he climbed out of the bed, he reached for something in his bedside table. "Here." He came over to me and held out hand which has a small key in it. "For the suitcase."

"Thanks!" I ran over to the suitcase and sat down beside it excited to see what was in it. I unlocked it and chucked the padlock away from me quickly. 

"Keen." He smirked as he walked off to the bathroom. I unzipped the case and opened it to reaveal a whole suitcase of brand new clothes, underwear, toiletries and shoes. 

"Wow." I gasped. I should have expected it really, this is Harry we're talking about. "Am I allowed to know where we're going?" I called to him. 

"Nope. Hurry up though, you should use the bathroom in the other room. Where the outfit thats in the purple bag!" He called back. I grabbed the bag and the toiletries and made my way to the other bathroom to shower quickly. 

I looked at my reflection, I'd done my usual make-up and put waves through my hair with the straightner. He'd picked out a pair of high waisted light wash skinny jeans and a over-sized black t-shirt which I tucked into the jeans so it was baggy up top. I pulled out my doc martens, with plasters now on the back of my heels to prevent blisters. 

"You ready, we have about ten minutes to get there before we miss the departure of our own private jet." Harry laughed. I grabbed my phone and jogged to the living room. He had his hand out to me as he stood waiting in the door. "You look nice."

"Thanks." I smiled as I took his hand and allowed him to lead me out of the door. We jogged all the way out to the convertable then quickly sped off towards the airport. A private jet, excitement was bubbling within me. I LOVE flying. 

We quickly ran up the steps of the jet, five minutes late. 

"Sorry." Harry apologised as he walked in in front of me with my hand still in his. I followed him in to see Anne and Gemma sat in their seats, they were chatting away but, when they saw us they turned to us.

"Adriana!" Anne smiled up at me. I shyly his slightly behind Harry.

"Hi." I smiled politely. Harry ran his thumb along my hand to comfort me. "I just need to tell the pilot we're ready, go sit opposite mum." he kissed my cheek and left to go do as he said. I slowly walked to sit opposite Anne.

"It's nice to meet you after reading so much about you! And hearing stuff from Harry of course."

"You too." I smiled.