Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Get your butt out of bed you lazy shi- HOLY JESUS!" Louis screamed, Harry and I stopped what we were doing and turned around to see him covering his eyes. "I'm so sorry!" He turned around. Harry quickly pulled out and I grabbed the duvet to cover myself up.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MAN!" Harry complained. 

"Yep, right away, urm... just hurry up sound check is in an hour... urm yeah." With that awkard situation over he walked away. 

"That was beyond embarrassing." I pulled the duvet up over my head. "He just walked in on us having sex!" I could feel my face burning red. Harry chuckled.

"He's done it all before." He joked, I pulled the duvet to look at him. Why wasn't he embaressed? "And seen it all..." I hit his arm. 

"Don't be a dick." I shook my head and got up, how the hell could I look Louis in the eye now? I sulked my way to the shower and climbed in. 

Once I was fully dressed in high waisted shorts and a cropped t-shirt I decided it was time I showed my face. I walked into the living room thankful to see it empty... but where had they gone? I spotted the note on the lift door: 'Gone to sound check, it's already five! Meet us there, love you -H x' He could of at least told me. I shoved my feet into my sandals, grabbed my bag, and made my way to the stadium. The boys had left a whole half an hour ago! Harry and I had slept the majority of the day away, I'm quite jetlagged and he's just lazy. Na, he works hard it must be hard getting up early every single day. 

"This way." One of the arena workers lead me back stage, the place was already filling up and I managed to get lost the second I stepped in the door, luckily this guy found me. "Here ya go."

"Thanks." I smiled at him as he left me next to the open door with 'One Direction' on. I was about to step in when their conversation stopped me in my tracks.

"You did what? What the fuck man, that's not on!" I heard Niall say in a disaproving tone. What's going on?

"That's stupid." Zayn added sounding equally as disaproving.

"It was one night! She was well fit... I was wasted and horny. I couldn't help it." I heard Harry say. "Besides, Ade and I had just had a massive argument, I was pissed." My heart dropped, he'd cheated on me. 

"Have you told her?" Louis asked joining in the disaproving club.

"No, why would I do that? We've only just started working things out!" Harry protested. I decided now was my time to walk in, I couldn't take any more. They all turned to me as I walked in all looking completely horrified. 

"Who?" I asked through gritted teeth. Come on Ade, hold it together, be angry not sad! You can cry later. 

"Who what?" Harry tried to play dumb.

"WHO THE FUCK DID YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH?" I yelled, the other boys looked slightly taken aback but didn't seem to object to my behaviour.

"Some model, I don't even know her name." Harry looked down at the ground. 

"You disgust me." I turned my nose up at him and stormed out of the room. 

"ADE!" He called after me but I continued to storm away. I couldn't even look at him it hurt too much. I don't think I can make it home... I burst into the toilets and into a cubical. As soon as I was on my own in the cubical I sank to the floor with my head in my hands and burst out crying. The tears just flowed from my eyes. He cheated on me with some cheap skank he didn't even have the decency to rememeber the name of. No matter how cynical I am I never once thought that he'd cheat on me. 

"Stupid STUPID girl!" I banged my head against the wall. I, of all people, should know that boys shouldn't be trusted. Why did I let myself fall for him? A famous, good looking, most wanted boy. Why in the world did I let myself believe that he actually cared for me? I'm an idiot. It's all my fault as well, we'd been arguing, I bet if he was with anyone else he wouldn't be arguing and cheating with them. It's me. I can never do anything right.

"Urm... are you ok in there?" I heard a girl ask me from outside the cubical. I opened my eyes, I hadn't realised I'd shut them during my crying, and looked at the door. I had to give them a reply.

"Yeah." I croaked out. I had to get out of here, I couldn't just break down in the arena toilets surrounded by Harry's biggest fans. I pushed myself up form the tiled floor and wiped my eyes. I opened the door and made a quick departure. The public facilities didn't have a mirror which, for once, I was thankful for. I made a dash outside and jumped in a taxi which a bunch of teens had just climbed out of. 

"Hey, you can't just get-" The taxi driver began to protest.

"Just drive." I demanded, I then gave him the hotel name and promised to pay double. 

The sound of a door shutting woke me from my not so peaceful slumber. My head was banging, crying was never nice on my head, and my throat was on fire. 

"Do you think she came back here?" I heard Harry ask with hope in his voice. He didn't recieve a reply. "Seriously, you're all just gonna ignore me?"

"We acted like nothing was wrong for the show but now we have nothing to say to you." Louis spoke up.

"Whatever, fuck this." Harry sounded angry, then the sound of a door slamming echoed around the suite.

"Do you think she did come back?" I heard Liam asked.

"We should check. I told Koulla and she's worried." Niall replied. The sound of footsteps approached the bedroom, I'd left the door open, I heard them stop in the doorway.

"You asleep Ade?" Louis asked, I felt the bed dip as he sat down, he'd obviously not stopped in the door way.

"No." I admitted not wanting to lie to them, they we clearly on my side. I turned over to look up at Louis who looked like a concerned brother. The other three were stood in the door. 

"You ok?" Zayn asked. 

"Stupid question." Louis shot him a glance before turning back to me. He pushed the hair out of my face. "A few girls at the concert saw you in the toilets so everyone on Twitter knows you've been in a state... there's a couple stories and pictures already. I just thought you should know." I nodded, why couldn't they just leave me alone? If I wasn't dating Harry this wouldn't of happened. If I wasn't dating Harry he wouldn't of cheated on me. I could feel another round of tears and desperately wanted the four boys to leave me alone.

"I think I'm gonna sleep now. Night." I hinted.

"Night. We're here for you." Liam spoke from the door way.

"Night." Niall and Zayn said at the same time. Louis pushed himself up off the bed before speaking. 

"You know... we're on your side and what Harry's done is wrong. I'm not saying you should forgive him right away but-"

"No." I cut him off. "There is no 'but's. He's broken my heart... nobody should be able to break my heart. I won't let it happen again." I clutched at the aching in my chest although I'm aware it isn't a physical pain but a mental pain it still burns like hell. 

"Ok... well, night." Louis gave me one last long glance before and the other three left me alone. My body began to shake with tears as soon as they left. You'd think that I'd be all cried out by now but I'm not. Not by a long shot. I curled up in a ball trying to make myself as small as possible as I cried my heart out. I hate myself for putting myself in the position to let someone else cause me so much pain. I honestly didn't realise how close I'd let Harry to my heart. I know that you shouldn't regret anything that once made you happy but I do regret it. It hurts too much not to.