Chapter 9

Chapter 9

            I became aware of the warm body wrapped around me and smiled as I remembered that it was Harry. I’d dreamt about waking up like this and then actually waking up. Yet, here I am, actually spooning with Harry.

            “Morning pretty.” His raspy deep voice spoke right into my ear. I opened my eyes as I felt his curls tickle my neck. “Did you sleep well?”

            “Mmm.” I could see his curls out of the corner of my eye. His lips pressed lightly against my neck which awoke something inside of me, ok, I was definitely not asleep anymore.

            “Good.” I felt him smile against the skin of my neck as he continued to place kisses on it. I suddenly felt super awkward, what if he wants more from me? I don’t think I’m ready. I quickly pushed myself out of the bed but as I did my foot go caught in the covers and I went falling to the floor.

            “Ouch.” I groaned. Harry’s smirking face appeared over the side of the bed.

            “Alright down there?” He let out a small laugh. I felt stupid now, I bet he wasn’t going to want everything, he was only  kissing my neck, god Adriana nice move.

            “Yep.” I put my over my eyes and laughed. I’m so stupid.

            “What do you want to do today?” He asked as he got up, stepping over me then offering me his hand. I used the arm over my face to give to him, he pulled me up and into his bare chest.  It all became very serious very quickly as we looked into each other’s eyes.

            “Urm… I don’t mind.” I mumbled as my eyes flickered down to the perfect lips only inches from mine. 

            “Me neither.” His hands slipped down to my bum which only had the thin underwear between his hands now. I licked my drying lips willing myself to stay calm. My eyes wondered down his chest and stopped at his ‘butterfly’ tattoo. I smirked remembering the argument. I heard him snort quietly, the mood lightened instantly now.

            “It’s a moth.” I laughed and pushed him away from me. I was kind of glad the moment was over but at the same time gutted. Talk about conflicting feelings. “Right, I’ll go for a shower and you can decide what we’re going to do today.” I told him as I made my way to the bathroom locking myself inside.

            “Had any brainwaves?” I asked as I walked into the living room now fully dressed in my high wasted navy skinny jeans and my Cher Lloyd tour t-shirt tucked into them. My make-up was the usual every day look I always wore but with a lipstick matching the colour of the lips on my shirt. I love this shirt because not only is it Cher Lloyd’s eyes, lips and nose but it’s also a pretty normal design. I just had my black Primark converse on my feet.

            “Is that Cher?” Harry asked as he turned around and noticed my shirt.

            “Yes, she’s my idol.” I grinned.

            “Well, this morning, shopping in the Trafford centre then I have plans tonight after the show, with you.”

            “Secret plans?”

            “Indeed.” He laughed. “Which you need to buy something for this morning. That you can wear for the show and then after our plans to get wasted remember.”

            “Sounds great.” I smiled, I wonder what he’s got in mind. The knocking on the door made me jump.

            “COME IN.” Harry called. The door opened and in walked Beth, Bethany and Koulla. I looked back at him confused. “I can’t really shop safely so this is gonna have to be a girls morning. Pick something nice.” He kissed my cheek and handed me a wad of cash. I looked down shocked. “It’s two hundred and fifty pounds, have a nice day! Don’t forget to eat too!”