Chapter 6

Chapter 6

            “OI MATE GET UP!” Louis’ voice boomed around the room earning moans from both Harry and I. “UP!” As he yelled this time he must have jumped because seconds later there was a body lying across my body. I sat up in shock causing Louis to roll down slightly onto my legs. “Ain’t you a pretty sight!” He giggled looking up at me. I scowled. I looked over to see Harry lying down his eyes still shut but his face crumpled showing that he was awake. His arm was out where I’d just been lying, wait, we’d fallen asleep together and cuddled the whole night? “Came in and you two were looking so sweet!” Louis commented confirming my thoughts.

            “Piss off Lou.” Harry groaned bringing his arm I’d been lying on up to cover his face.

            “Travis told me to wake you, don’t shoot the messenger!” The messenger was clearly enjoying lying on us and waking us up. Before he could say anything else Harry had kicked up sending Louis rolling off the mattress to the floor. He wasn’t too fazed as he lay on the floor laughing. I rubbed my eyes to remove sleep from them, god I hated waking up. “You have twenty minutes.” Louis jumped up from the floor. “Birmingham here we come! WOO!” He ran out of the room into the hallway yelling, the door shut and we were left to hear him running off into the distance. I collapsed back down. This was one of the many reasons I had no desire to be famous. At all. Celebrities wake up at ridiculous hours. I heard Harry sigh beside me before he rolled onto his side and looked at me, his perfect lips pulling into a smile.

            “I like waking up next to people.” He mused.

            “I don’t.” I couldn’t help but let a smile find its way onto my lips though as Harry smiled down at me, with the sun coming in the window behind him he had the uncanny resemblance of an angel. I must admit, I didn’t mind waking up next to him. “But enlighten me as to why you do.”

            “Because in the early hours of the morning you haven’t yet woken up and when you wake up next to somebody how you really feel has a way of finding its way onto your face.” He explained, though he had confused me. I thought about it for a second. He did have a point. Here he was smiling at me, did that mean he was happy to wake up beside me?

            “But it can’t be great waking up after a one night stand.” I pointed out trying to make a joke.

            “No, but you usually don’t stick around till the morning.” He laughed. “God Ade, trying to be all nice and romantic and you go and make a one night stand joke!” He rolled off of the mattress and pushed himself up onto his feet. He was still dressed in last night’s clothes, as was I.

            “I’m glad you like waking up to me, that’s a first.” I commented as I rolled up onto my feet.

            “I doubt it.” Harry let out and unbelieving laugh.

            “You expect someone who had never kissed anyone until last night to have spent the night next to someone else other than a girl?” I snorted, I covered my mouth quickly, my confident streak had been going so well! My face flushed instantly as he just stood and smirked at me.

            “Go get ready!” He rolled his eyes and sauntered off into the bathroom. I made my way into the bedroom and pulled out my box of clothes.

            “OH ADE!” I heard Harry call.as I opened the box that seemed to feel extremely light.

            “YEAH?”

            “YOUR STUFF IS IN MY SUITCASE!” Harry informed me just as I realised the box was now empty. My stuff was in his suitcase? I looked at the large black suitcase in the corner of the room and walked over to it. I opened it up and sure enough my stuff was folded neatly on the top after recently being put in there. My box of makeup was now in a make-up bag in the zipped up mesh area of it with all the underwear and toiletries. I picked out my outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans with a grey oversized jumper, boring but comfortable. My black converse I expected to still be by the door so I just picked a pair of socks and some fresh underwear. I loved new socks. I grabbed the make-up bag whilst I was there too, I’d get ready after my shower. “Pass me a pair of boxers.” Harry made me jump, I looked around and froze. Oh my god. He was stood there with nothing but a towel around his waist, his brown curls were wet and straight pushed back out of his face, his toned body was covered in a wet sheen, he actually glistened as the morning light his skin. “Shut your mouth Ade, you might get dribble on the carpet!” He was showing off his signature smirk. I stood up straight holding the items I’d picked out close to my body. I hurried to shut my mouth which I hadn’t realised was open until he pointed out. “It’s fine I’ll get them myself, hurry up!” He walked closer to me, slowly, he was doing this on purpose! I hurried around him and locked myself in the bathroom. That boy was perfect. I quickly rushed to have a shower and get ready.