AUTHOR'S NOTE #3: Surprise?

I'm sorry for hopping off the radar for three years...

On a whim, I decided to check on my old Wattpad account after three years, and to my surprise I found that people were actually still reading the stories I wrote when I was in middle/high school? That's absolutely insane to me.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that have continued to read this fic, last updated three years ago, and left sweet comments! You guys' support means a lot and I am amazed by how many people have read and enjoyed this story.

I have to be honest, unfortunately I don't currently have plans of finishing this fic, as I 1) have not written in a narrative format for quite some time, 2) started this story when I was a less mature person and writer than I am now, so honestly it makes me cringe a bit, and 3) really had a vague plan, but the numerous plot holes and self-insert plotting have really put this story in a bit of a hole.

If I were to continue with this fic, it would not be regular updating and I honestly would like to start over...which would make this a bit of an undertaking that I don't know if I'll have time for alongside real life things!

However, I have been wanting to pick up writing again, so it may be something I get to eventually? But for now I might start working on shorter fics on other platforms like AO3 or Tumblr, once I get those things sorted out.

This is getting long...but to sum it all up: thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the support and kind comments but I don't think that this fic will be continued, much less finished. Much love to you all, I hope that you are doing well, have eaten today, and are resting well! Have the sweetest dreams and the brightest days.

Much love,

Mads