London

You are standing on the gate to London where you gonna try to study art and music so you can live out your creative dream. 

When you get there you check in on a hotel and you start your search in colleges in London then go straight bed after looking at school's. 

Next morning you go to the closest cafe and take you're drawings with you so you can keep up you're art work. You sit there with you're coffee and a wind blow comes by and your work fall on the ground as a dog started to play with it, then you looked up and saw it and dragged your paper back. 

"bobby stop bad boy!" 

You looked up and saw him.

"i have to apologize for my dog" 

"no it's oki I love dog's" you answer back with a smile. 

He starts to look at your drawing's and say 

"you are really talented" he complimented.

"thanks but I don't know" you blush.

"may I?" 

"yeah have a seat" you smile at him 

"i didn't get you're name?" he asked with a smile.

"my name is y/n, y/n y/l/n" you blushed with a small smile.

"my name is Tom, and of course you have met Bobby" he laughed.

You sat and talked for hours and gave bobby some water so he wound't get to hot and thirsty. You drank some ice coffee and Tom drank tea while you discussed art, music and author's.

After that he asked

"I know this sounds silly but where do you stay? We could talk more about this" He asked you with a smile. 

"I don't really know, I just live on a hotel right now with all my stuff" you answered a little shy.

"oh. You can stay with me until you find a place" Tom smiled back to you.

"really? Are you serious now?" as you stood in shock.

"yes I can help you find a place, well when I got time" as he kept smiling at you.

"thank you so much" as a tear escaped your eye with happiness.

"hehe are you alright" he asked giggling.

"yes, yes I'm more than oki" you smile big back and give him a big hug.

You take you're stuff with you and go back to your hotel with Tom and bobby.

"mister dogs are not allowed here" then the receptionist saw who the owner was and let it go. 

You walk up to your room get your stuff and pay for the night then you left with you're luggage and Tom walking with bobby next to you.

"how long do we have to walk until we are there?" you asked polite.

"my car is not that long from the cafe" Tom answered back while walking bobby.

"so not that long?" you asked back.

"no" he smiled back to you.

As you walk you talk all the way to the car. You put your bags in the car and got in then you left to him.