A romantic dinner

You open your eyes and check time. You look at Tom and see him wake up as he look back into your eyes.

"hi there" you smile.

"hello gorgeous" he smile back and look at your eyes and lips.

"we should get up and take out bobby" you giggle to him.

"yes" he laugh back.

You take on your clothes and walk out to entree's and take on your jacket while he take on his own while put on the leash on bobby.

He open the door and say "ladies first"

"thank you sir, come bobby" you smiled to both Tom and bobby.

You start walking in the area and while bobby sniff around you and tom talk and forget that you have to turn around and go back.

"well that was a little longer than I expected" Tom giggled.

"yeah guess we talked a little too much, but the nature here is so pretty" you answered while looking at the trees and the woodlands.

"you never told me where you were from"

(your country)

"I don't remember if i'v been there on a shooting" he thought out loud.

As you walk you start to see the house again. You walk in take off your shoes and jacket then ask

"what do you want for dinner tonight" you ask Tom and walk over to the kitchen.

"I said you owe me a dinner with you but I never said you were gonna make it, go and find something nice to wear while I make the food" he flirted with you as he gave you a kiss then drag you out of the kitchen playfully.

You go to your room and find a dress for the dinner. After a while you find

you try it on and love it

you try it on and love it. After you took it on you walk into the bathroom and get your makeup on and fix your hair.

You come out and walk into the kitchen and see candles, a rose on your plate and Tom in a white shirt smiling a little nervous.

"wow you look stunning" his eyes starlet at you.

"thank you" as you blush at him. 

"let me" as he drag out the chair when you walk over to the table and drag the chair back in when you sat down on it. 

"thank you, you're  a real gentleman" you giggle.

"what kind of people did you meet at home" He asked you. 

"I don't know, boys?" you answered 

"they don't deserve your presence" as he grabbed your hand and stroke it and gave you a short smile.

You start you date as the evening comes you sit there and talk the evening with wine and music in the background, then end with a night of passion.