The school

(2weeks later)

You wake up and see bobby next to you. 

"morning bobby" as you gave a big yawn. 

Some minutes later Tom came as you could hear him down stairs. You get up, take on some clothes and walk down to greet him.

"good morning love. I bought some groceries" he laughed while you hugged him.

"I thought you were in the house" as you gave him a longing kiss, he kissed you back took of his outdoor clothes then into the kitchen with the grocery's.

You ask him "what did you buy" with a smile on your face. 

"some dinner and some stuff we need" he answered as he gave a kiss after he took everything away. 

"so, what is today's plan?" you ask again. 

"just stay here?" he answer with a nice tone back and a small smile. 

"oki, I can take a walk with bobby then we can stay here for the day" you plan.

"oki, I can fix some breakfast while you guys are out" then hug you as you walk to the guest room to change to something comfy. 

"bobby!" as bobby run to the hallway to get out. You take on his leash and get a goodbye kiss from Tom as you are on your way out the door. 

"see you later" as pull him by his shirt for an extra kiss then you bite your lip just to tease him a little. 

You took bobby down to a cafe, leave him outside, walk inside and get your coffee and walk back with him. 

"we're home!" as you come in the door with bobby. 

"he peed and did what he had to do" you smiled with the coffee in your hand. 

"you little sneak, you took him out so you could buy coffee" Tom giggled and gave you a kiss. 

You finally found a school and Tom wasn't very happy. 

"why do you need a school when I can teach you whatever you wanna learn for free" he ask you as he doesn't want you to leave. 

"do you want me to stay here?" you ask him with love. 

"yes y/n I want you to stay here with me" he admits to you. 

"Tom I got feelings for you I have never felt, but I have to get my education and diploma" you tell him with a sad tone while you take your food.

You sit down and play with your food as he take your hand and look you in the eyes then you let a tear escape your face, he sees it and take it away. You begin to take a bite after he dries away the tear and you leave the food half done then you rush into the guest room and starts to cry. 

He sit on the table a couple of minutes and follow you into the room and see you crying about the school and him. You don't know what to do in your head.

"love you can go and study on that school if you really want to" and gives you a kiss on the forehead and hold around you. 

"I wanna stay here, but I also wanna get an education" as you dry you're tears away.  

"I know how you feel" 

"how?" you wonder.   

"I wanted to teach and act, but I had to choose one. I thought about it a while, just took the chance and went on a addition and ended up as an actor " 

"wow, so you just took a chance?" you say surprised.

"yes I did" he smiled. 

"now get out of those fancy clothes, let's have some fun today" as you started to feel better. 

"oki" then he kissed you and laid you down on the bed while he kissed you and you started undress him under the kiss. He did the same with you then started to kiss your ear as you came with a high pitch moan, the passion he showed was unreal even tho he wasn't inside you. 

You stroke his hair while kissing him with a wild sensual energy in your moves, he could feel your passion for him. 

"what is this wild passion you got all of the sudden my love? You make me crazy for you" he asked between the kisses. 

"it's just you, all of this I do is because of you" you answered.

He came with a moan as you kissed him on the neck. Hey started to take his fingers inside you without warning and you come with a big moan back and he enjoy what he hears and you continue down to his Nobel hard dick and start to stroke slowly just to take back at him with a tease grin while you look into his eyes. 

He moan "mmf.. Y/n, I'm gonna be the boss anyway" between his breath.

"oh really" you grin. 

You start to jack him of faster and he becomes weaker as you get on top and stop when you are there then grind over his hard dick with just underwear on. He takes off your bra and start to squeeze on your boobs as you take your panties and feel his dick then take it inside you. It was like a dream and everything got blurry from pleasure as you started to grind inside him and you got socking wet from riding him while he enjoyed every move you made on top of him. 

After a while on the top he turned you around and got top of you then he started kissing your breasts so you got as weak as he could get you. You loved it, and the passion he had in his kisses was unreal in your body. It felt you had butterflies mixed with a good knot of pleasure inside your stomach. You felt it build up inside you while he dug his dick inside you and it felt amazing and so good and you just melt down of the bed from all the pleasure he gives you. 

"oh fuck!" came out of you as you cum.

He kept going a little longer then he came

You lie in the bed cuddling. Tom fall asleep you get up and take the dishes for him just to be a little sweet for him letting you stay there, then you listen to some music and sing, not to loud because you don't wanna wake him up cuz you know his tired after the sex. 

(1hour later)  

Tom wakes up get dressed in some comfortable clothes and see you sing and he hears a angels voice. 

"y/n?" now he see why you wanted to go on that music school so bad. 

He heard an angels voice coming from you. You turn your head around and see him and stop singing. 

"hey I didn't see you coming, you didn't hear anything?" with a nervous tone coming from you.

"y/n, you got a beautiful voice" he smiled and looked into your eyes.

"i don't know it's not that good" you blush.

"I'm an actor and I have acted as a singer and been singing myself so believe me when I say you are good" he said and sat down next to you on the couch.

"you should go to that school y/n" he told you.

"but I want you to teach me how to sing and play the piano, here with you" you tell him. 

"like you said you need the education" he tell's you back with a serious look.

You walk togheter into the guest room and you answer yes to the email you got from the music school in London.  

I JUST NEED A BREAK SOMETIMES... :/

---------------------------------------------------