The evening

You started to walk back to the park and laid down in the grass while Tom sat next to you.

"lay down with with me and relax" you laugh.

"no I'm fine I barley had the power to not sit without a blanket" he smiled back at you.

"pussy" you grinned.

"why do you call me that" he laugh back.

"cuz you don't wanna be one with nature" as you started a real laugh at the end .

"fine, I'll lay down with you if you want it so bad" as he gave up.

You looked at him and smiled as he lied down next to you. He started to put his arm around you as you crawl with your head up to his chin and snuck in a kiss on his cheek. He started to smile down at you and kissed your forehead as he came with a small laugh. 

You just lied there and forgot the time cuz you were togheter and you both felt like the time stopped. You ended up lying there for what feel's like forever. After two hours you get up and think about going back to the car. 

You walked back to the car and right before he opened the door he dragged you by your waist and started to kiss you passionate before he opened the door as you got a adrenalin kick in your body before getting in your seat, you sat in the seat wet for him under the whole car trip. 

When you got home you took of you're shoes and jacket and started to drag him in into his bed and pushed him onto the bed then started kiss him slowly and opened his shirt.

"take me now Tom" you commanded between the kisses.

"did you really like that kiss by outside of the car that much?" he giggled. 

"yeah it was so hard not to kiss you in the car" you answered while sitting on top of him while opening his shirt as he took off your top and started to rub you 

(down there)

over your jeans then you took it off while he took off his pants. 

You started to make out while grinding on his boxers with your hips and teasing him then he started to drag off you panties and went down on you when you were going to be the alpha and just before you knew it he made you rolled you underneath  him and he went down on you. You came with a moan as he grinned then started to lick your wetness as you build up inside as he started to take his fingers inside you and felt how wet you were inside then he enter his boner inside you and you moaned in pleasure, but right before he could do it you turned him and got on top then you started to ride him with his hard cock inside you and it felt amazing as you started to like being on the top. He laid there and loved seeing your body in action and you enjoyed seeing him get some pleasure as well.

After a while you got tired and he got on top again and you both were near coming. 

"oh tom" you moan.

"oh y/n he moan back.

"fuck me harder!" 

"you want to cum for me baby girl" 

"yes" you scream in pleasure as you start to cum.

"so cum, cum for me" as he starts to cum himself 

"faster.. Faster! Yes!" You say as you cum.

Then he go as deep as he can inside you and cum inside you, after he cum he lay down next to you and try to get his breath back. 

"should we start on the dinner later?" you ask him as you see him almost fall asleep. 

"yeah later darling" he mumble.