Let me read

You wake up to a normal day again and think about last night with Tom it felt so good with him. Then you remember that you suddenly were in a class and you heard the teacher talk about math and you snap back into the class when you heard  the teacher say "and start" 

"damn Sam did he say start about?" you whisper to her. 

"a surprise test that isn't so hard" 

you were gonna nail this test without problems. When you finished you all put it to side and started on the real stuff. After class you started making friends with Sam and other students and you got other friends and a new kind of family there, it was fun to get a new family, but you still miss your old in some way. You all talked and talked until Tom's class and he just smiled to you like everybody else and you smiled back while walking up and taking a seat and you open your books and get ready for the class. 

"oki class today we gonna talk about the native Americans" as Tom walked a little around then sat on the corner of his desk. 

"what do you know about them?" he ask the class. 

You take up your arm and answer his question. 

"yes miss y/l/n" as he see your hand.

You answer him and what he didn't know how smart you were, he got even more in love with you. When you where done with then answer he continued the class. 

"miss y/n can I have a word with you about your work" he asked.  

"oki?" you answer confused. 

After everybody left he wanted to talk in private. 

"you are very good when it comes to history. It looks like you can a lot of history" 

"thank you mr.Hiddleston, that means a lot coming from the history teacher" 

He sneak a little closer while locking the door as you slowly sneak closer as you both slowly start to kiss out of nature and lay down on his desk as you both lose control and start to make love with you on the desk. It was romantic now and you felt brave sleeping with a teacher, but the teacher was your boyfriend tho. You pull him down to you as he starts to fuck you even harder and you get weaker and enjoy it while trying to hold in your moans as he start to pound you and you feel you're coming as do he. After you were done you both got dressed and kissed each other goodbye with no evidence. 

After Tom you continue your day and after school you got back to your dorm and started to study and do your homework with music in your ears and then you heard a knock, it was Tom. 

"what are you doing here after today!" you told him as he just pushed you into him in your room and closed the door and kissed you with passion as you barley could stand and kiss him. 

He turn you around and pull you agains the door while taking down your panties then take off his belt an d pull down his pants. You take your hand down and feel his stone hard boner as he lift your ass up and start to take his hard boner inside you and you loved it like hell. 

"oh fuck" you moan as you made out with him. 

"y/n. I love you" Tom said when he could breath and didn't pound you against the door. 

"I love you to Tom" you told him back when you could breath then gave him a kiss. 

Sam was outside hearing the Both of you and when she heard it she was so happy for the both of you. She told the guy she was with that they had to go another place and continue there. 

When you and Tom were done he stroked your hair and kissed you again with love then you both smiled at each other followed by a lovingly laughter and just laid down togheter. After a while with just cuddling you both fell asleep togheter again. 

He woke up at 6am and saw you sleep next to him so last night wasn't a dream. He got dressed, but before he got out of bed gave you a small kiss and took the hair away from your face then he got dressed and left for work while he let you and Sam are sleeping.