Saturday

You wake up to a hand stroking you're hip and down to your thigh. You started to look at Tom as continue to stroke you and let his hand slide back to your ass and as you gave him a kiss when he slide his hand on your ass you let him get on top of you with passion. 

"oh fuck how i'v missed this baby girl" Tom moaned out to you as you loved the kisses he gave you. 

 "ahh, me to" as you gave him a smirk.

He was on top of you and told you "open your pretty mouth darling" and let you suck on his fingers then he take them out as you lick them at the tip as they are out. 

"someone is a bad girl this morning" he smiled evil, but in a sexy way. 

When his fingers were wet he started to please you and you woke up with a moan coming from you. as he started to kiss your body and started to please your breast in an erotic way and you loved it. He continued until you took your hands down and felt his hard amazing boner. You played with it and he continued more and more the more you played with his boner. 

"just get inside me Tom" you tell him with a sexy tone in your voice. 

He took his boner inside you, and it was amazing. He started out slow like you wanted it and after a while he started to speed a little up, that's when you started to grind on him and he grinned his teeth when he felt it in pleasure. You felt sexy while doing it to him and you saw that he liked it. You didn't know if he loved it, but he liked it you saw it on his face. 

After a fast morning round you get dressed and go out with Bobby then you drag Tom out with you to shop for a day with him and you both had a lot of fun finding clothes for you and letting him see you in them with laughter, model poses and flirting with him. 

When you were done you went to the park and laughed about the topic you had and sat down on a bench and got your breath back. 

"we have to make a show one day" you laugh. 

"haha yes" as he leaned his arm around you while you enjoyed the moment you had alone. 

He leaned in and kissed you as you kissed him back and played a little with his toung.

"love you know what your toung does to me" he told you a little horny. 

"yeah, I know but don't you wanna go back to the car" you flirted with him.

He look into your eyes as told you to with just a look and you smirked while walking to the car with him sensual and he liked the way you looked at him. When you got to the car you took the clothes behind in the car then he took control over you and told you

"get in the backseat now, I'm gonna give you the punishment you deserve from me" 

He closed the door and drag off your pants so he could punish you with his boner. It felt amazing to ride him. 

"faster" he commanded. 

You tried as fast as you could then he slapped your ass and fucked you with him on his knees and your legs in the air, but you needed something by your head. Tom found something you could use and continued and you loved it.

"ahh.. Fuck me Tom!" You moan.

"yes baby girl this happens when you play with me outside" he dominated you. 

"maybe I should play with you a little more outside then" you grin as bite your lower lip.

"I need you now y/n as he start to pound you and come while you cum some seconds after him. 

"ohh.. y/n" as he just took it in and out in pleasure. 

After that you went home and Bobby was there to greet you and Tom with cuddles, you took your bags with clothes out of the car and bring them in with you then you say hi to Bobby and he is all over you. 

"should we look at the homework or go out with him?" you ask Tom. 

"I should take him out quick then we look at your homework miss" as he gave you a before he left. 

You took up your homework and started to look at it while he was out with Bobby. When he got back you had started on your homework so he came and took seat next to you and looked at what you started with, but saw that you had just started to read it. 

"I'm glad you waited for me darling, but you don't have to wait from the start of your own homework" he giggled to you. 

"oki babe" as you gave him a fast kiss.

Held his arm on the couch behind you and you got turned then you started to bite on the pencil while he talked and pretended to lose it in his tea then you pick it up again and lick off the tea while he started and got a little lost while you did it and tried to out of his head but he already had a boner and you were a bad student with him. You thought of every dirty trick to make him weak. 

"oki that's it you have to get punished" as he took off his belt and pants. 

"wow you got a big one" You smirked and gave him a bj. 

"ohh.. Fuck.. y/n" he said while you pleased him with your hand and mouth slowly. 

"go to the room you naughty student" as he slapped your ass and you took off your clothes in the way to his room. 

When you were in his room you stood in the room in only your underwear while Tom just stared at you and he dragged off his shirt and got on top of you while you tell him

"have I been a bad girl in your class" you smirk. 

"a very bad girl indeed" coming from Tom. 

"ahh.. fuck me Tom" 

"oh trust me I'm gonna fuck darling" he smirked back. 

"then do it.. Daddy" you whisper in his ear. 

"now I'm gonna do it even better" as he start to go on you just to warm you up for him. 

"ahh.. Jesus!" you moan. 

As he start to take his hard big perfect cock inside you slow as you enjoy it and sinking the bed and hold on to his hair. 

"yes" you say with a high pitch voice while he went down on you. 

You loved every move he did on you and it got so good that your body didn't get any limits from what he did to you was magical. You couldn't take it, it was too much for your body. You didn't have, but your body had. 

"this is your punishment my naughty girl" as he started to go down on you while you enjoyed it like heaven. 

He took a break while you both got your breathing break. When you started again you ride and say 

"have I been a bad student" you say while riding him wild as he answer "yes my dear, bad indeed" 

You lay down and keep riding him as he is close to cum and help you with the speed and you love it as you both build up and then cum at the same time while had high speed and then he stopped slowly as you felt his cum inside you and fall out at the same time. 

After that you fell asleep cuddling.