The first day

The first morning you woke up and find your way to the bathroom and got ready for the day and when you came out Tom was making breakfast as he saw you come come out and gave you a warm smile. 

"good morning, did you sleep well?" he smiled to you.

"I actually did thanks for asking" you respond.

"good" 

You sat down by the stove and looked at him while made the food.

"it smell's good" you complimented. 

"thank you. I'v walked bobby and everything while you were in the shower" 

"oh, I'm so sorry I could have walked bobby if you just asked" as you were about to help he was done.

You sit down and eat the breakfast who was an omelet with vegetables made in it with some toast next to it on the plate. 

"eat now" Tom say as he start to eat himself. 

You eat the breakfast and ask 

"so what is your plans for the day?" as you sit with your food.

"well I got a break now from the work for a year so I can show you London, I just have to make sure no one recognize me" he answered.

We finished our breakfast and got ready to leave while bobby stayed at home. 

Tom a hat than we left. We got in the car and drove into London.

When we arrived the city was full of people so he was very happy that he brought the cap. We started to walk down the streets and started at a cafe, you tried the ice coffee there and said 

"this coffee is amazing"

"I knew you would love it and this place" Tom smiled at you.

You blushed a little and smiled back at him. You listen Tom talk and get lost in his eyes, his lips just everything about him was a dream come true. But you knew that you didn't have a chance with him in your eyes, then you got up and left.

Tom's POV

(she is stunning and artistic, I love how she is and how she express herself )

"Shall we look at the city" I smiled to her but not too much. 

"yes indeed" she answered to me with a confident smile. 

"so what do you wanna see first?" I asked her, as long as I could spend some time with her.

"London eye or Big Ben, you know this place better than me" she answered with a small blush.

"London eye it is then" I told her and smiled as we started to walk trough the city. 

I look at y/n while she look at every small store in the area. 

"do you wanna stop some places?" I asked her. 

"yeah it's so pretty" she responded with a big smile on her face. 

y/n's POV

You saw a card of London with Big Ben and London Eye and said

"I'm gonna buy this and send it to my parents" I said exited as he smiled at you.

You bought the card and put it in your bag. You bought ice cream for you and Tom and walked along the street's of London. He show you the park, river and everything you can see one the way to London eye. 

After maybe one hour you arrive with Tom and you get in line togheter.

"are you nervous cuz it's pretty high up" Tom ask.

"no or yes, a little mix of both" you answer a little nervous.

"oki, but if you get scared you can sit close to me" he smiled to you. 

"hehe, thanks" you answer back nervously.

Finally you get into the London eye and you started getting a little scared so you sat down next to Tom. The man closed the door and the wheel started as you got a little nervous you grabbed Tom's arm as a reflex. He smiled at you and said 

"it's oki I can hold you, just wait until we are at the top then we can see the whole city and I know you will love the view, but it's a very good view here to" as he started to look at your eyes.

You blushed and smiled back at him. A small silent moment came and you looked into his eyes, it was like looking into his kind warm soul. He looked into your eyes and saw a lost girl that needed love in her life more than her dreams. He leaned closer and into a kiss, you sat there and didn't do anything and got ready to kiss him. You kissed and everything got blurry, you started to kiss him back and you started play with his tung while he played with yours and you both got lost in the kiss. You grabbed his hair as he held your cheek's and then your neck closer under the long and passionate kiss, when you finally ended it you starred into each other's eyes as he leaned down with his forehead onto yours with his eyes locked on your eyes. 

Then you both see the city, the view it was beautiful. You looked back at him and told him

"you were right it's amazing" you glowed as you saw it. 

"I knew you would love it" he smiled as he looked at you. 

"pretty wonderful view isn't it" he said as he looked at the view out.

"yes, I don't how to thank you" you answer starlet.

"have dinner with me, I'll make the dinner for us if you don't wanna go out" 

"we can stay at your place" you answer back smiled to him. 

"excellent" as you started to walk to the park and after a while you sat down on a bench to relax a little after walking for a while. You lean your hand on the bench and looked at the park while Tom looked at you a little nervous and reached out for your hand. When you saw him take your hand you looked up at him and slowly started to kiss him again. You started to whisper 

"maybe we should go back to the car" then he bite you soft at the tip of your ear.

"yeah" he whispered in pleasure.