your first classes

You start with your first classes and it was a lot to do and a lot of piano lessons then song lessons. You started to get tired, but you wouldn't give up your dream of getting your degree from the school You did a little art in your free time as well. 

"wow did you do this" Sam asked you. 

"yes it's just some drawings I did when I was bored" you answered her while reading on the lyrics for a song you got. 

"it's amazing, you should be an artist" she tell's you. 

"i was thinking about it, but I got into this school first so" you answer with a neutral tone.

You needed a visit from Tom to help you with the work so you take a call and ask if he come for a visit. He came straight away. 20min later he was at your school and you stood outside to greet him with a kiss and a big jacket on you. 

"let's get you warm" as Tom tried to get you warmer with his hands as you walk to your dorm. 

"here we are" you smiled to him. 

"ah.. Hello again, and your name were..?" coming from Tom. 

"Sam" she answered then went back to her work. 

"can you help me hunny?" you asked Tom. 

"sure, with what?" he asked you with a smile. 

"my lyrics and mostly piano" you told him. 

"oki. So what do you know about notes?" he asked you.

"nothing, i'v never learned it. I have learned d, c, g, and those stuff by myself" 

"oki so learned everything alone?" 

"yeah, all by myself" you smiled to him. 

"aren't you a clever one" he smiled at you. 

As he gave you a fast kiss but you held his neck back and pushed in for another one, he gave in and continued the kiss with you because he missed you so much that he needed that long kiss. Then you continued on the work while he sat there with a stone hard boner. Sam went to another friend after some minutes so you could be alone and you could ride him with a blanket under him so you won't get cum on the bed. You gave him a bj and he  loved it. After that you went back to the teaching and when it started to get he left with a goodbye kiss to you and a hug. 

"love you darling" as he was ready to go out. 

"love you too handsome"as you saw him walk out the hallway.

You close the door and bite your lower lip in love. 

"girl you are so in love" coming from Sam. 

"maybe" you grin. 

After that you go to sleep cuz you were so tired after the reading and what he taught you about the piano part. 

Next morning you ran to the auditorium after getting ready to get there in time. You find a seat and put your books down, the teacher comes in and everybody's ready and you open your books. 

In the break you worked with music on your ears, as the lesson started you took the music out and listen to the teacher all the time until the class is over. You walk to the cafeteria and read there with something to drink and maybe an apple while studying for hours. When you are done with the food you walk in the sun for a while and just humming for yourself, when someone comes over and tell you how good you are. 

"thanks" you answer shyly. 

"you got a good voice, and I don't say that to a lot of people here" coming from a teacher. 

"really? You think I got a good voice?" you ask him. 

"yes of course, there is a reason you are here" he answered you. 

"yeah" you answer back shy while taking you're hair behind your ear. 

"your are a talented woman miss.." 

"y/l/n, y/n y/l/n" you answer him. 

"y/n, I like that" he smiled to you then left. 

After you were done outside you went back to your dorm. You took a nap and when you woke up   Sam made out with a guy so you pretended to sleep so you could how far she could get with the guy, but after 10minutes he left. 

"what happened with you two!" as you storm up and sit up on the bed. 

"how long have been awake?!" 

"just some minutes, but I wanted you to get a guy here" you told her. 

"but now that I'm awake I can read and practice a little" as you took your books and went walked out of the room. 

After practice you met Tom at a cafe not far from the school, cuz he was reading something old and then you sat down and took a coffee with him and maybe a small make out session in an alley where nobody could see you so you started to get a little wet and he got a boner so you had to take care of it. You were wearing a dress so he just dragged down your panties who was socking for him and his hard boner that you could feel when he took it inside you and fucked you hard in a good way while he breathed hard while he fucked and it felt out of the world good. 

"god.. Tom" you moan quiet.  

"ohh.. y/n you feel so good" Tom moaned back quiet. 

"fuck.. I'm coming Tom" 

"me to baby girl, just let me fill you up" he moaned in your ear. 

"then fill me up daddy.." 

Then started to speed up 

"yes.. fuck me" as you came and seconds later he did as well.

After that you both kiss goodbye and sneak out each your way.

You went back to your dorm and took the night when you got in your bed. 

I'M GONNA CONTINUE...