A hot afternoon

You got in the car and started a make out session togheter and kissed in a perfect rhythm and you just wanted to rip off your clothes, but you know you're not there yet. 

After the kiss you ask him 

"should we take a walk with bobby when we get back?" 

"yes we can do that if you want to" he giggled.

"great" you smile then look at the woods on the road. You hold his hand on car ride all the way as he looked at you with love while keeping his eyes on the road you zoned out while looking out at the nature.

You get back and enter the house then as you were about to walk into the living room Tom grabbed your wrist turned you around and pulled you inches from his lips and asked you

"do you really like me that much" he asked you with a sensual tension and intense look in your eyes.

"yes I do" you whisper back. 

"good" as he started to kiss you and lead you to his room as clothes makes a track on the floor all the way to the bedroom and you end up on the bed with Tom on top of you. He unzipped your pants and felt your wetness.

"you are so wet for me love" he smirked.

"so take them off" you said as he pulled off your jeans. 

You lay down on the bed the right way after taking off the pants and top. You sneak your arm down and feel his stone hard boner then stroke it while kissing his lips then he continue down your body from your neck to your breasts and waist then stop at your thigh. He stay at the thigh and tease you a little to get you ready for him as he stroke your lips and get you even wetter. You let out a moan and he smile up at you while you had your eyes closed in pleasure, it was amazing you started to breath heavy from him pleasuring you in the bed 

(down there)

He slowly takes off your panties then drag then his own with only your bra left on you, he slowly started to feel your breasts with his big strong hands as you started to pull his head closer to you for a passionate kiss. He drag off his boxers and start to tease you with his dick as you try to get him inside you. He slowly slide inside you and come with a loud moan and a scream of pleasure, it was like best feeling in the world. You start to grind with your hips slowly as he kisses your lips and down to your breast. You feel it build up inside you, you get wetter and wetter.

"Tom I'm coming" as you let out a breath. 

"come for me then baby" as he continue and are about to cum as well.

"say my name before you cum baby girl" 

"ahh Tom..." 

"louder" 

"Tom!!" you moan.

You scream and cum then he cum's right after you and bite his teeth followed by a loud moan. 

He laid down next to you tired and sweat, but I you loved it.  

"wow you are just.. Wow" you.

"your not so bad yourself darling" as he breath heavily next to you. 

You fall asleep in each other's arms. 

I JUST HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK SOMETIMES SORRY GUYS... :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------