Saturday

After a passionate morning you smile and look at Tom with a smile.

"hey babe do you wanna go out now? Bobby needs a walk"

"yes if you come with me" he smile back while looking into your eyes. 

"yeah I'm just gonna jump in the shower and get ready for a great with the cutest dog and the best man I have met" as you give Tom a kiss then walk to the bathroom. You get in the shower and wash your hair and body, after that you get dressed and ready for the day.

When you are done Tom is sitting with Bobby and are waiting for you. You get down to them and say.

"are you ready?" while you walk down the stairs to the boys.

"yes we are indeed" Tom smile to you.

"great let's get on our coats and shoes. You need some sunglasses maybe" you told him.

You go and bring Bobby. You take Toms hand and start to walk with Bobby. You and Tom talk and end up in the park and you start to play with Bobby while Tom lie down with a blanket and relax. Bobby enjoy your company as Tom start to fall asleep while you sit next to him and throw Bobby's toy and enjoy the sunny day and give Tom kisses on his lips and cheek. You see him sleep and start to give him a stroke him then lean on him while he is sleeping and see that nothing can wake him up now. You lay down with Bobby next to you laying down himself after some fun and running, now you are the only one awake so you get up and buy some ice cream for you and Tom then a pup cup for Bobby. All of you sat with each your ice cream and ate while enjoying each other's company. When you finished you lay down next to Tom and gave him a small kiss then you give Bobby one. 

After that you start to relax yourself and lay with your head on Tom's shoulders. One hour later Tom wake you up and you start to walk to a coffee shop then take with you home. When you get home you start on the dinner while Tom give Bobby some water than starts to help you on the kitchen, he was sweet to help you. You made spaghetti and while the meat sauce got heated up you gave him a kiss and held around him for a hug, then Tom lift you up on the table for a longer kiss and forget the food for a second.

When the dinner is ready you and Tom start to eat dinner and had some wine. After a glass he put on some and say

"come and dance with me" with a smile on his face.

You dance togheter and end up with a romantic song and start to slow dance on the floor. He hold around your waist while you look each other in the eye with a deep loving look. He slowly give you a kiss and pick you up and take you up to his bed and start to caress your body. You start to take off your top and let him continue to caress you with kisses and his hands sliding down to your panties. You kiss him on the head while he caress your body with passion. It felt amazing with him going down. The love he gave, the passion was breath taking to the touch. 

"god you taste amazing my love" while Tom was breathing heavy. 

"fuck me Tom! My body belongs to you"  as you give out a moan.

"take me to heaven my Tom" 

"you are already there my love" as he make you cum. 

"ohh fuck!! That was amazing babe" as you were getting your breath back.