A nice breakfast

Next morning you wake up take on a t-shirt and underwear and walk into the guest room and try to look at colleges while Tom is out with bobby. You give him a call and ask 

"hey could buy me a coffee in the way home with bobby?" 

"sure I can check if they're open, what do you want?" 

"an ice coffee with (your favorite) taste" you answer. 

"oki I'm gonna see what I can do, see you when I get home"

"yeah see you" and smile while you think about him as you hang up and continue to look at art and music school's in England.

(15min later)

"hello I got your coffee love! There you go boy" as he take off bobby's leash.

 "hello, hi bobby" as you give bobby a scratch then you greet Tom with a hug and a kiss then you take your coffee. 

"thanks babe. I wanna show you some school's, but I'm just looking. And I try to find a job as well" you tell him as you drink the coffee.

"well I can help you get a job, but school. It'll be okay my love" he replied while he looked at your computer then you. 

"shall we make some breakfast" he asked you

"you made me dinner I'll make you breakfast" you grin.

"you really think you know my kitchen" he giggle.

"I think I can handle it" as you walk out and start making the breakfast.

You walk into the kitchen and start on the food. You turn on the oven, put on the pan and but in some butter. You scramble some eggs and put it in in the pan and mix it with some shrooms as Tom start to smell it he walks over to the kitchen and see what you make.

"it will be toast and omelet's eggs" you smile to him. 

"sound and smells delicious" as he pat you  on the back and gives you a kiss on the forehead.

He takes out a plate with and take the toast on then you put on half of the omelet on it then you get your own plate and take the rest of the food and sit down to eat with him. 

You eat the breakfast and drink up your coffee.