Bonding

(30minutes later)

"oki now you gotta wake up hunny. We gotta get some food I'm starving" you tell Tom with puppy eyes. 

"oki oki we can make dinner now" as he starts to wake up. 

"I can take bobby out for a walk while you make the dinner" you smile .

"his my dog, why do wanna walk him so bad?" Tom laughs. 

"I actually had a dog, but we kinda lost her two years ago, that's kinda why I wanna walk him" you tell him with a shy voice.

"oh, love I'm so sorry" as he saw a tear fall down you cheek, but you don't know how to talk about it. 

"it's oki you can walk him and I can make the food" you answer back as you hold the rest of your tears back. 

"no no you can walk with him if he makes you better" as he take away the one tear you let fall from your eye. 

"thanks" then you gave him a soft kiss and got out of bed and got dressed. 

You call on bobby and take him out and walk close to the area so you don't get lost or lost from the house. You walk straight and see your dog in bobby so much, the walk the ears and the face it all reminds you of your own. After a while you stop and sit down on the streets to get some bonding time with him so he can get to know you alone. He liked you, he could smell with his dog senses that you liked them and were a loving person that love animals.

You looked at him and saw your own in some way and you started to hug him, he remained calm but he didn't know why but he felt that you needed it. 

(20MINUTES LATER)

"we're home!" you tell Tom.

"good dinner's ready" he answer. 

"it smell's good here, what is it?" as you unleash bobby and take off you jacket and shoes. 

"it's pasta Bolognese" He answered with a positive voice.

"sounds good" you smiled as you walked in to him and saw the dinner ready on the table.

You sat down and waited for him to start to take some food as he took a portion for you as a gentleman. 

"thank you" as you smiled and looked at him.

"You're welcome malady" as he smiled back at you.

"this taste like heaven" you compliment him. 

"thank you but i'v already tasted heaven" as he winked at you. 

"and how do you know" you smirk back at him. 

"because my dear I have tasted you" he grinned at you. 

"Thomas!" as you giggled.

"what, you do taste like heaven" he laugh.

"I don't taste like heaven" you giggled.

"oh my dear you have no idea how good you taste"

"prove it" you grin tease at him.

"maybe when we're going to bed later tonight love, then I'll prove it" 

You end up talking about school's and apartment's, but you wanna stay here with him in this house. It feel's like home even tho you've just been here for three days. You feel like you live your best life now, you just need a school where you could study and you're happy. 

After dinner you take a glass of wine and go to the living room as you sit down on the couch as he put on some music then say 

"dance with me" as he looked into your eyes and gives you a warm smile. 

You stand up and take his hand careful but enough to trust him as you begin slow dance.

As you dance you ask him

"what school should I go for?" 

"shh, don't think about school now my love, just be with me in the moment with me" 

"oki Tom" as you close your eyes and feel the music like him.

You start to move in perfect sync and melt togheter as you lean your head on his chest while he lean his head on yours, you both feel each other. Tom felt a girl that needed love and you felt a man that wanted a normal life again, you started to bond with Tom and bobby now as bobby came in between you and you both laughed and kisses from bobby. After he made the mood you both wanted he led you to his room slowly while you smiled flirtatious to him.

You slowly get on the and pull him by his t-shirt against your lips and tease him with stopping right before your lips meet as you giggled teasing at him, then he started to stroke you on outside of your pants (down there) and you reflexes got weaker and he pushed in for a kiss and laughed back at you. 

You turn around with him on the bottom then you turn around and undress. His pupils starts to get bigger the more you undress, for each piece of clothing you take the more he get's harder. 

You are in your underwear and he pull you around and hold you around your waist and slide his hands behind to your ass as he stroke it you start too take your arms around him and tease him. You love to tease but he does the same by squeeze you're ass as you start to kiss him on the neck and make you're way to his ear kiss it and whisper "fuck me daddy" 

He pull you down on the bed and drags of his clothes as fast as he can and kiss you passionate then down to your neck then between your breasts and down your body as he stop at your waist.

Now all he got on is his boxers as he start to kiss the inside of you're thighs slowly as he is ready for you, but he wanna make you even more ready for him so he start to lick your lips up and down as you let out a passionate moan with one hand on your breast. 

You tell him "fuck me Tom!!" you moan to him. 

"that was all I needed to hear" he smiled flirty.

He crawled on top and put his noble part inside you as you start to breath heavily with pleasure. He kissed your breast's as he slowly fucked you while you keep his head there with your hand. You slowly build up while he enjoyed seeing you do it. He made you squirm several times under the sex and now you were about to cum. 

"fuck I'm coming" you tell him in pure pleasure.

"good me too baby" between his breath.

"cum for me baby girl" he command you with his sexy dark voice.

You cum, he finnish right after you and dig his big package inside and cum as you come with a huge moan from him and it was like heaven having him deep inside you. 

After that he lies next to you and you cuddle then fall asleep safe and sound.