The new school

You packed your bags while Tom stood in the door with a sad look in his eyes while watching you. He felt the closest he had except from Bobby and it broke him, you didn't see because you had music covering your ears. 

He walked out and started to think about all those evenings you had togheter and when you danced he was lost in your eyes and now he sit on the couch rubbing his face so he wouldn't cry in-front of you. You came out for a break and fall down next to him. You were so tired and needed to breath after the packing. 

"finally done" you tell him. 

"I'm proud of you" while he try to hide his tears that keeps on coming. 

"excuse me" as he start to walk to the toilet and tear up. 

You hear him sniffing from the crying from the living room. You walk to him and stand outside the door just to give him some room cuz you have been locking yourself in the at home and nobody cared when it happened so you wait outside the door.

After some minutes you tell him "Tom you know I'm not going to far away from you" 

"I know that my love" after he maned himself up and tried to talk normal like he usually do.

He came out the door and kissed you like it was the last time he was going to see you. You hugged him and that was just what he needed now. 

"let's go down and get a coffee and some and talk the rest of the day away togheter" as you give him a gentle kiss then you get dressed.

He get dressed and you walk to the car holding hands while Bobby run to the car and wait for you to open it . When you get down to London Tom have Bobby on a leash around his waist while you keep up with their tempo laughing while Bobby drags Tom. 

"his so funny" you laugh as you see Tom get a little dragged by Bobby. 

You both see the cafe than you sneak in a kiss on Tom's cheek. You both take a seat and while Tom keep an eye on Bobby you go and get some water for the little guy. 

You enjoy your conversation and foot flirt togheter and just smile when you do it while give him some small giggles when he do it. 

After the coffee and tea you ordered  one to take with you. 

"you are so adorable" Tom laugh. 

"hehe thank you handsome" you smiled back with the coffee in your hand. 

You started walk to the park to a place where nobody goes and play with Bobby while you told him "we have to talk about the school I'm going to" you tell him while throwing ball with Bobby.

"Do we" he answered while he watched you throw the ball.

"we do. You have to accept that I'm going away to study in the fall, but you can visit me" you smiled at him. 

"Are you sure about this?" Tom ask you. 

"yeah of course you can" as you gave him a small kiss. 

 After your talk you just lay in the grass with Tom and look into his eyes while he look at your then your lips, after some minutes he lean in for a kiss and you let him kiss you as you lean him so he have to get on top of you in the grass while you started to get wet from the kiss as he sneak his finger down in your pants and you spread your legs so he could get more access to your panties and sneak his fingers under them then you hold your hand over your mouth as you moan.

"ohh... Tom" you whispered. 

"just don't make any loud noises here, let's get to the car" he whispered in your ear. 

You took Bobby and went back to the car and took a round in the car then you went home and started on the dinner. Tom came into the kitchen after a nap while you drank your coffee and made the dinner. 

"how is it going on the dinner gorgeous?" while he held around you from behind as he gave you a kiss on the cheek. 

"good it's almost ready" then you gave him a kiss back while leaning your head back while he leaned down to you.  

He started to take out plates and cutlery to get ready for the dinner while you finished the dinner. When it's done you bring it to the table and the salad after that ready to eat and have a romantic evening. 

While you eat Tom started to think about the school again and started on his red wine to take away the pain. 

"wow slow down Romeo" you told Tom so he wouldn't get drunk. 

"fine I'm just gonna miss you darling" as he stopped drinking. 

"I can also take some breaks sometimes" you smiled at him. 

You take the plates away as he sneak in his arms around you. When you have taken the everything away you turn around to give him the kiss he was longing for then he picked you up and took you to his room and you felt a little extra playful that evening so you drag him by his tie that he have loosen up when you got home. He loved what you did to him, you made him feel young in bed when you caress his body. 

You slowly take off his shirt that is a little open at the top and you thought it was so sexy, but you wanted to see more you needed to see his skin and feel it against yours. While you took off his shirt he took off your top and started to play with your breasts and squise them togheter while you felt his chest and started to stroke his hair while he kissed your body and took off your jeans as you saw his boner trough his pants. You blushed while he dragged off his pants and threw himself over you then started to go down on you slowly so you could enjoy the intimacy. 

You hold harder in his hair the closer you get to cum. You give out moans and stroke his hair as he start to hit the spot then you pull harder in his hair and he know that he found the spot and continue to eat you up there as you let go of his hair and squise the pillow with your hands with a loud moan coming from your lips. You were so close then he take is hard big cock inside of you and it was so wet with pre cum, you could feel it and loved it. 

He gave you a night you would never forget.  

I JUST NEED SOME SLEEP.. :/