bobby did it

You have answered yes to the school and felt a little bad for Tom. 

"you did the right thing. I want you to get the education, you can still visit me and I can help you with the school work here then I can give you a ride back so you can get to your dorm and get the sleep you gonna need" as he gives you a kiss one your head.

"I'm a little tired can you leave the room now" as you dig your head in your hands. 

"yes of course my dear take your time" then he walks out of the guest room.

You start to tear up just having the thought of leaving him. He can hear you crying just by standing outside of the room. He wants to go into you, but he knew that you needed some time alone so he took bobby for a walk and while walking he started to tear up himself on the road and stop, bobby walks up to Tom and see that his owner are in pain. He starts to give Tom kisses and Tom smiles cuz he got bobby by his side. He started to think about you and walked straight back to the house and open your door slowly and tell bobby to go in to you while you are in the bed crying because you have to leave when you hear bobby walking in the room.

You turn your head and see him and say 

"hi bobby, can you help me feel better?" while you try to take away your tears from your face then he comes  and gives you kisses, you smile from the love you get from him as he get into the bed and getting cosy. You start to give him scratches and cry while you hug him as your tears fall down on his silky fur as he cuddled up under your head and lay down next to you and comforts you. 

After a while you come out with bobby and you see Tom sitting in a chair worried looking down as you see tears and sniffing coming from him. You walked over while was gone in his own head then you touch him and he jump and see you without a tear on your face. 

"hi, it's gonna be better we will still see each other" as you give him a hug. 

He dry away his tears and try to get it togheter in front of you and behave like the man you saw him as. You kiss him and then you give him a hug, he begins to hold you tight while you hug him and you could feel that he want you to stay with him but then you won't get an education. 

"let's just forget about what I said in the mail" to make him feel better.

"yes" while he gave a small kiss then you told him your story about how you grew up. He smiled at the good memories and looked you in the eyes at the bad ones.  After the story you went to the park and started to talk about every different topic you could talk about. You sit down on the grass and look at the sky togheter. He looked over at you and saw that you got a little lost in your eyes. 

"what are you thinking about" as he got you back to the earth for a small second and you answered 

"when I look at the sky I feel like I'm looking up at my grandma and my dog"  as you smiled while looking up. 

"oh" as he looked at you concerned.    

"it's nothing wrong with that I just know that they're in peace" then you give him a fast kiss then he started to hold your neck and gave you a long and passionate kiss because he felt bad and wanted to give you the love that you deserved.

"get back to the car baby girl" he whispered to you with his dark sensual voice. 

You started to get a little wet in you're panties and did as he said and went back to his car. When you got back to his car and the best thing with it was that it had black windows so nobody could see in to the car. So you went to the car, but instead of opening the front he opened the door to the back seat. You crawled in with a flirty grin as he followed you and closed the door. 

he started to take off your pants and got under your panties with his big strong fingers, as you lay under him he took his fingers inside you and you came with a loud moan with no foreplay before he did it so you got more pleasure this time then he started undress his shirt and you helped him with his belt and pants as he came with a small laugh while he undress you.

You open the buttons on his shirt with nothing under just his perfect and tuned body over you. You feel so good and so bad but in a good way while the adrenalin rush trough your body in the back of his car. Now you both had no clothing on and ready to do everything you can do in the car. 

You climb on top of him and let his hard boner inside you and come with a loud moan as you get inside him slowly and sensual, he loved the way you sat down on him as slow as you could. 

"oh my god y/n!"  

"fuck Tom!" 

as you both moan. 

You ride him slowly just to build up the and you get him harder and harder inside you. It was pure pleasure to feel it, your sight got blurry and you started to hold around him and closed your eyes from how amazing it felt to ride him while sat in the seat and just looked at you feel him inside you and he saw you lost in heaven. He started to move himself and you get weaker from the grinding on him that felt better than heaven so he laid you down and continued to kiss you all over your body. You could feel all the pleasure he gave and you felt that he gave it with love as he slowly kissed you down from your forehead, neck and down to your waist then he kissed your lips while he spread your free leg. He take his tongue inside you and you said 

"omfg I'm coming. Yes!!" as you feel yourself cum while he still had his tongue inside you.He smiled big and you were done and ready to go home. 

"don't worry I'm gonna make it up tonight, but for now" you tell him as he can see that you are done. 

You both got dressed and planned everything for the music school in a positive way. He could come and help you and for a little more than just school.