Part 2 - Dirty Work

"Good morning" Ethan tells you as soon as you open your eyes and move your body against him.

"Hmm, good morning" your voice is still very deep.

"We have some time before we leave for work" he presses his body against your back.

A smirk forms in your lips and you're quick to join his naughty mood. His hand slips inside your pyjama pants and panties, teasing your clit. This being the first thing you feel in the morning brings you such joy, definitely the best way to wake up.

"That feels nice" you bite your lip as he enters you with his fingers.

"You feel so good. Can't wait to feel you even more" he groans against your ear.

You bring your hand behind your back, between your bodies and manage to pull his pants and boxers down to release his erection. First, he lets himself rub against your wet slit, but since you don't have all the time in the world, he soon pushes himself all the way inside of you.

"Ah, yes" you moan and grip the sheets.

You're both laying on your side and it's easy to find a good rhythm for him to thrust his hips back and forth into you. The more time that passes by, the harder he gets with it. You have to grip the sheets tighter, moan louder and concentrate.

Ethan grips your skin with so much force that it's definitely leaving a mark behind that's going to last for a while. He's making sounds that show off his arousal and that's confirmed when moments later he releases himself deep inside of you.

"Oh God, Alice" he sucks your neck as he does so.

Before his erection vanishes, he actually manages to keep slamming himself deep inside of you until you're also soaking the two of you with your very wanted morning orgasm. His hand slips under your shirt this time and squeezes both your breasts before you turn around to face him.

"I wish we had more time to do this again" he says quietly before kissing your lips.

"Me too" you accept his kiss and even kiss him deeper.

"Let's go" he gives you a quick peck and gets out of bed.

"Prepare the shower and I'll join you" you say and he nods.

You grab your phone and go through it for the first news of the day. You know what you're hoping for and unfortunately that's news from Tony. It's been more than a week since you confronted him and you still haven't heard anything from him.

It's not that usual for him to disappear for so long. Normally, there would be some articles that refer to him, either work or personal life related. Not knowing anything about him and what he's up to is disturbing you. Deep down you still care about him and you need to know he's okay.

"We're going to be late, come on" Ethan puts his boss persona on.

"Sorry" you reply and leave your phone aside.

You get up, find Ethan in the bathroom and take a quick refreshing shower together, which is accompanied by a few kisses and hugs. Although, you still make it on time and drive to work together. Being open about your relationship really made things easier. Now you can come to work together without raising suspicions.

"I'll see you later" he tells you before you step out of the elevator.

"Don't forget the files you owe me" you tell him.

"What files?" he smiles playfully.

You shake your head and together you step out of the elevator. You walk down the big spacey halls while holding hands until you reach your office, which is first. There, he gives you another quick peck on the lips before leaving to go to his own office. There was something thrilling about hiding your relationship from the others in the company, but you admit that you love finally being free and able to express yourself again.

"Here are your files, sweet cheeks" Ethan says with a smile, standing at your door step.

"You didn't have to bring them yourself. I would've come and pick them up" you stand up from your seat.

"I didn't want to give you extra trouble. Besides, I missed you" he enters the office and you two stand face to face.

"Thank you then, kind sir" you smirk.

You rest your foreheads against one another and enjoy this little moment. You steal a couple of kisses from him but he's quick to stop you before you forget where you are and start acting out of place. Ethan might be your boyfriend but he's also your boss. And he's definitely the more serious and mature one who knows how to set some boundaries.

"We're at work, we should act like it" he says.

"Yes, definitely" you nod.

Although, some office romance is something that you surely would like to have in your everyday life. It adds some suspense, some adrenaline, it spices things up. If Ethan enjoyed the hiding around nearly as much as you did, you could have had so much fun around the office.

Maybe some office sex, like the times you did that with Tony. That's something you definitely miss, the excitement. Though, Tony wasn't fooling around in the offices with his CEO either, maybe he also has some boundaries about this. But probably not, judging by your experience with him.

But of course, seeing all this from Ethan's point of view, it's better to keep a professional side to all this. Even if you're dating, you shouldn't make the people around you uncomfortable or have them discussing about the two of you being all over each other during work hours. If you want to keep the company's reputation and success going, you can't have any news or scandals coming from inside here.

A/N

I'm so surprised about how many people showed up for the first chapters, thank you all so much♥️🥹

Hope you will stick around, I promise many things are coming up😇

Btw, add the book to your libraries to keep track of the updates better🫶🏻