Part 9 - High For This

"We're going to have so much fun toniiiight" you say with so much joy.

"Yes, we are" Ethan chuckles.

"You look so handsome" you compliment him and bring your body right into his.

"Not nearly as good as you" he smiles.

You also smile and continue doing so during your slow kiss. You're so excited about tonight. It's a very special occasion because you and Ethan are invited to a celebrity's birthday party. He's a singer, you've never met him, but apparently Ethan's connections are strong enough to get you into this party.

"Do we know any other people that will be attending?" you ask on your way there.

Ethan is driving you and he has to listen to you rambling and talking all the time because of your excitement.

"I don't know. I probably will know some people, maybe you will too" he replies casually.

"Imagine all the other celebrities that are going to be there" you gasp and your eyes light up.

"I have a feeling you're going to meet a lot of your favourite ones" he makes you smile widely.

When you arrive at the house you have to take a few seconds to take a good look at it and gasp. It's so big and nicely decorated. You can hear the loud music and the people already having fun inside. Ethan holds you by your lower waist and you get inside together. You indeed see so many celebrities that you've never seen up close before and you whisper into Ethan's ear each time. Thankfully he doesn't get annoyed by it and joins your great mood.

"He's so good looking" you say to Ethan after you have a few minute conversation with the host to wish him happy birthday.

"I normally wouldn't like you flattering other guys like that but I'm going to let this slide because of how happy it makes you" he answers with a chuckle.

"You know I only mean it with good intentions" you hug Ethan and he hugs you back.

"Of course. Should I get you another drink? I see you're already done with your first one" he asks.

"Yes, thank you" you smile at him.

He leaves you alone but only for a couple of minutes until he's back with your drink of choice. You spent those few minutes looking around to see any familiar faces, but there are so many people around that you couldn't even concentrate.

"I feel like dancing" you tell him.

"Really?" he chuckles.

"Yes! Come on" you pull him by his hand into a bigger crowd, where more people are dancing.

He's not that much into dancing and it's clear by his uncomfortable dance moves. Although, you try to make him feel better and more relaxed by dancing more naturally next to him. He only seems to smile and enjoy it more as time goes by, but his dance moves don't change much. At least you have a good laugh about it with him.

"I'll go find the restroom and be right back" you say.

"Okay, I'll stay around here" he replies.

You nod and start looking around for any bathroom with not many people in line. The first two that you find are very crowded so you keep on walking until you find another one, which is weirdly not that crowded outside. Soon, though, you realise why that's the case because you hear noises coming from inside it.

The more you listen to them the more you realise what's going on. At first it was just a few laughters but then you definitely understood that there were people having sex inside. Before you had the time to pull yourself together and leave, you heard the door opening and froze.