Part 25 - Undisclosed Desires

You couldn't possibly feel more free and relaxed after waking up on top of this amazing king sized bed. The pillows made your sleep multiple times better, along with Tony's arms around you until you drifted off. But he's not here next to you when you open your eyes. Could he be planing something for later? Is he even in the room? You have no idea.

Your curiosity only makes you get out of the bed and take a look around for any clues. Just when you're almost sure that he's not in the room, you hear the shower. The sound of the water running makes you awake of the fact that all this time he has just be getting ready for a morning shower. Apparently he only woke up just a few moments before you and didn't want to wake you up yet.

You were ready to return to bed until he was done but you found yourself freezing when you noticed that he forgot the bathroom's door open. From the right place on the hallway you can directly see him stepping in the shower. The way his naked body is now covered in water, that runs all the way from his head to his feet, has you mesmerised.

"My God" you whisper to yourself.

The sight is more than amazing. He looks fantastic with that wet look. His muscles, his skin, his hair, everything is just flawless. Of course you can't help but notice his back side since he's facing away from you. Thank God for this transparent shower that's allowing you to capture the beauty of your man.

Your heart jumps in excitement when he turns your way. He still can't see you because his eyes are closed, because of the water falling on them, but you can clearly see the front of his body. How irresistible it looks with the water all over his abs and V lines. How his arm muscles are shaped when he spreads body wash on himself.

And then, you notice how his pen*s is a bit more awake than it would normally be during a simple shower. That makes you think that maybe the reason he took this shower so early in the morning is because he woke up like this. Maybe he rushed to the shower because his morning urges took the best out of him and he didn't know how to act on it.

"F*ck" you say, feeling so frustrated and confused by all your thoughts.

Your hormones are killing you at this point, ovaries feeling like they're about to burst. Before he actually notices you standing there and staring at him like a creep, you decide to return to your spot on the bed and try to calm yourself down. It's the first time you feel like this after months. After what Ethan did to you.

You can hear Tony's quiet footsteps when he's done with the shower. He probably thinks you're still asleep so he's being careful so that he doesn't wake you up. Although, when he returns to the bedroom you turn to look at him and he realises that you're awake. He only has a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from the ends of his hair and a few water drops still on his chest and abdomen.

"Good morning, baby" he's the first to speak.

"Good morning" you force your eyes to leave his bare skin and look into his eyes.

He kneels on the bed and leans over your head to give you the first kiss of the day. Then he casually sits next to your lying body.

"How come you took a shower so early?" you ask.

"Honestly, I didn't have anything else to do. I woke up early and wanted to wait until you woke up" he replies.

"Is that the only reason?" you ask more suspiciously.

"Yes, why?" he chuckles.

"I saw you" you admit.

"Sh*t, I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you up" he instantly apologises.

"No, you didn't. That's not my point" you reassure him.

"Then what is it?" he's confused.

"You were... hard. Well, not completely, but still" you understand how stupid you sound as you say these words so you shake your head.