Part 28 - Sunflower

"Oh my God, look at that tan!" you gasp when Tony sits down on his sun bed.

His already short swimsuit rolled further up his thigh and revealed the significant colour difference on his skin.

"The sun likes me" he smiles proudly.

"Everyone likes you" you also smile.

"I strongly disagree" he chuckles.

"Whoever doesn't is an idiot" you say.

"And now I strongly agree" he stands up and joins you on your own sun bed.

"Of course you do" your hand rests on his thigh.

He instantly smirks and leans down towards you to kiss your lips. Your sunglasses bump into one another, slightly bothering you, but none of you care enough to stop the precious moment.

"Will you give me a hand with the tanning oil?" you ask him as soon as your lips part.

Your faces are still very close, you can practically feel the smirk forming on his lips. It's no surprise that this is his reaction, you weren't expecting him to turn down an offer like this one.

"My pleasure" he says.

You make a move to reach for the spray in order to spread it on your front side but Tony stops you and grabs it himself with determination.

"Your hands won't get dirty when you have me around" he says.

"What a gentleman" you grin.

"You know me" his hands start spreading the liquid on your skin.

He starts off with your legs, followed by your arms and shoulders, giving you a good massage at the same time. His fingers always feel so good against your skin, it's not a surprise. Then he does the same to your stomach slowly, making sure you feel comfortable with his movements.

"Is this okay?" he carefully asks about moving up to your cleavage.

"Of course it is" you reassure him and softly touch his one arm.

He slowly covers your cleavage with the oil, but it's much deeper than just that. It's another sign that you feel more and more comfortable with his hands around you. That's the progress he likes to see, it makes him so happy.

"Don't be scared to touch me" you advise him once you've rolled on your back.

"As long as you feel comfortable with all this" he says and makes you smile.

Before he spreads any oil on your back, he leans down and places a handful of soft meaningful kisses down your spine. That's a feeling you've definitely missed, the way your body shivers under his kisses.

"You're so beautiful, do you know that?" he murmurs as he gets back to work.

"I like the reminder" you giggle.

"You're going to get tired of hearing it" he jokes about it.

"I doubt that" you slightly shake your head.

He keeps on massaging your back with the tanning oil nicely and the timing comes that he approaches your hips. You can tell he's skeptical about touching you, afraid of making you uncomfortable or of bringing back any unwanted memories of the past.

"I told you, it's okay" you give him the reassurance that he needs.

You can't see him but you're sure he nodded his head. His hands automatically move up your legs until they touch your hips. This time he's not pausing like earlier, instead he continues his path and feels you with both of his palms.