Part 39 - Dreams Come True

"Where are we going?" you giggle, looking towards Tony's side as he drives you around.

"Don't try to ruin the surprise, you'll see soon enough" he simply says but that slight smirk on his lips is showing his enthusiasm.

"You and your surprises, a true love story" you chuckle.

He smiles proudly and for a quick moment he leans into you to place a peck on your cheek.

"Tony! Eyes on the road, please" you say seriously.

"Yes, dear, forgive me" he focuses again.

After some more time of driving and listening to your favourite songs through the speakers, he finally pulls up in an unknown garage, at least for you. You've never been here before and frankly, you weren't expecting him to park here. It's in the middle of the city, definitely a very busy and fancy location.

"What are we doing here? Do you have a meeting?" you ask him once he holds your door open for you to get out.

"Not really, but it is a place I've spent quite some time at" he only confuses you more with his answer.

He locks the car and holds your hand in yours as he leads the way inside this very tall and luxurious looking building. People greet him as soon as he enters it and he naturally addresses each one of them back with a smile. No matter how private you want your lives to become, Tony's face especially will always be recognised everywhere you go.

When you get inside the elevator, he presses the button for the top floor and seals it with a scan of his fingerprint. You have to raise your eyebrows in shock, having no clue about what's going on. This building isn't giving you the business type vibe, there has to be a different reason why he brought you here.

"Goodness me, look at that view" you gasp when you finally reach your destination.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Tony adds, carefully walking behind you as your eyes wander around the place.

It's a breathtaking penthouse. No one inside, which means he's not here for a meeting. It's fully furnished with furniture that looks brand new and as modern as it gets. You've lost count of how many rooms there are, every time you open a door it's a whole new level of excitement overtaking you.

"Is this one of your buildings?" you ask him.

"No, I just own this floor. Which, of course, is just this penthouse" he replies.

"It's amazing. How come you never mentioned it before?" you wonder.

"Let's just say that it is a very recent purchase" he steps close to you.

You've stopped at the corner of the living room, looking outside the floor-to-ceiling windows. Knowing that the city is loud and busy but from this high up you can't hear a thing brings comfort and peace to you somehow. The weather is so good and sunny that allows you to have the best view of everything.

"What are you planning on doing with it?" you turn around to face him.

"Well, you tell me. You said you like penthouses. If I'm not mistaken, you mentioned something about wanting to spend your days in one them in the middle of the city" he looks into your eyes with a sweet grin.

"You didn't" you gasp, covering your mouth with your hand.

"I very much did" he smiles widely.

"Oh, Tony" you tear up instantly.

"I love you with all my heart, Alice. I want to make every single one of your dreams and wishes true. Starting with moving in to your dream place, only if you like it of course" he says.