Rescue Mission

Republic Military Complex - Coruscant

"Blue Team, we are needed at the Jedi Temple immediately. There is an urgent situation that requires our expertise." Chief reported, much to the excitement of the clones. They had been on standby for the last three weeks and had started becoming stir-crazy. In that time, they had built some armour cages for each of them along with the help of Captain Fordo.

Each of the cages contained a unique loadout that was specialised for each clone to help accommodate their skill set. As Gears and Static put on their packs, the rest exited through the connecting hallway and walked towards hangar 11 bravo. Turns out that this hangar had been assigned directly to the R.S.A. and the shuttles were to be the team's method of transport throughout the galaxy.

Though there were already four standard shuttles present, there was one shuttle in a cargo configuration. Obviously, Blitz and Streak claimed it as Blue Team's the moment they learned it was the R.S.A.'s. Modifying the ship with the help of Fives and Echo, the four upgraded the ship to be faster and more manoeuvrable at the expense of some missile launchers. The ship also got a name; Forward Unto Dawn.

Boarding the Dawn and firing up the engines, Blue Team flew across to the Jedi Temple whilst anxiously waiting to hear about their new assignment. Touching down on one of the external landing pads, Chief ordered Thermos, Shrapnel, Jester, Romeo, Gears and Static to stay with the ship while Midas, June, Blitz, Streak and the ARC twins would accompany him to the briefing.

Drawing the attention of many Jedi as they walk past with their grey camouflage and heavy weapons. Blue Team quickly found the briefing room where they saw Masters Yoda, Windu and Shaak Ti surrounding a holo table looking at a large city. "General Yoda, Blue Team is ready for the briefing sir." Master Chief announced, finally gaining the attention of the three Jedi in the room.

"Master Chief, we have an urgent situation on the planet of Zygerria. Jedi Obi-wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano and Captain Rex have been captured by Zygerrian slavers and are being held on the planet's capital city." Windu briefed as the soldiers gathered around the hologram projection. Explaining that Zygerria is currently being protected by a small Separatist fleet that would notify the slavers if a Republic offensive occurred. This would mean that the hostages would be executed before gunships even breached the atmosphere. "We need your team to go in quietly and rescue the prisoners before making a stealth exit. If you could obtain any intelligence regarding Separatist movements or even capture the Zygerrian queen that would be much appreciated."

"Sir, Blue Team will depart in two hours."

"Thank you Master Chief, may the force be with you." Shaak Ti replied calmly. Swiftly exiting the briefing room and walking towards the shuttle, Chief called the pilots and told them to plot a course for Zygerria.

Time skip

Royal Palace - Zygerria

As the shuttle flew through the air, Chief began his briefing to the men. "Blue Team listen up, our primary objective is the safe return of Generals Kenobi and Skywalker, Commander Tano and Captain Rex. Secondary objectives include intel retrieval and the capturing of the Zygerrian queen." Explaining that they will all be making an airborne insertion with jump packs on the palace roof before continuing down. In the meantime, Blitz and Streak would be landing the shuttle nearby while Blue Team commences the rescue.

As the side hatches opened, a wild rush of air blasted inwards as the clones tightened their grips on the handrails. Once everyone had finished their safety checks on their packs, Chief activated the red light to signal that everyone should line up for the jump. "Blue Team, the light is green, move out!"