99

Mustafar

Following a almost painful flight through hyperspace from Eraidu, Chief finally touched down on the molten planet that glowed red and orange everywhere he looked. 117 had only been on this planet once before and that was a very long time ago. Not much has changed on this planet since then though, the terrain was still the most inhospitable in the sector, the natives probably still lurking around in their caves, and corporations probably had some mining outpost here to collect valuable rare metals.

From what 117 had observed on his descent, his hypothesis was correct, however, there were considerably more mining outpost then he originally thought. After disembarking his starfighter, Chief started marching towards the only Republic beacon that was on the planet. About 15km later, Chief was overlooking a massive battle between what appeared to be criminal syndicate forces and a small team of unique clones.

A/N: I'm just going to allocate CT numbers for the Bad Batch cause I couldn't find any online.
CC-9901: Hunter
CC-9902: Crosshair
CC-9903: Wrecker
CC-9904: Tech

Suddenly, Chief's comm buzzed to life as he was being patched in to the Bad Batch's frequency. "Spartan 117, this is CC-9904, I picked up your armour's signature when you landed but was unable to patch you through until you got within 200m of our location."

"What he means to say is thanks for eventually getting here." Another voice, more coarse and dry spoke in Chief's ear before a third voice that sounded more like a normal clone voice spoke; "Crosshair quiet, that's an order. Master Chief, we could really use an assist here, what's your position?"

"My location is on an outcrop 180m on your 2 O'clock. I'll move behind the enemy's position before starting to clear towards your location."

"Copy that Chief, we'll move forwards in 30 seconds." The clone that was apparently in charge of the team answered. Quickly running behind the enemies, Chief took out his pistol and started surgically removing the enemies from behind, soon drawing the attention of the criminal leadership.

Upon seeing their front lines crumble under a renewed onslaught from the Bad Batch and a towering monster moving towards them, the green skinned aliens quickly boarded a speeder and blasted off into the night. But before they could get too far, one of the clones fired a tracker from his sniper rifle, painting the speeder on all of their HUDs. After clearing up the rest of the enemy forces, the clones converged on Chief and removed their helmets, all except for the sniper.

"Master Chief, my name is Sergeant Hunter, leader of Clone Force 99. The quiet one is Crosshair, our designated marksman, he'll hit a moving target from 2 clicks out. That is Tech, the name kind of gives away his role, and the big one is Wrecker..."

"I LIKE TO BLOW STUFF UP!" Wrecker yelled from the side as he was searching the syndicate members for intel along with Tech. To say these clones were different was an understatement, Wrecker's augmentations was clearly his enormous size, being the almost as tall as Master Chief, and likely had a similar raw strength to the spartan. However, Chief was likely stronger due to his suit being able to enhance his already augmented strength.

Crosshair's augmentation was likely improved reflexes and marksmanship abilities, hence his armour reflecting a lighter loadout but equipped with sniper gadgets scattered around his body. Tech clearly had an advanced intellect, being able to hack into Chief's armour was no easy task. However, Chief couldn't seem to figure out what Hunter's augmentations were; he looked normal in stature and appearance wise aswell, except for the large black face tattoo. Noticing this, Tech stepped in.

"Hunter's mutation is that he has enhanced senses across the board, including smell, eyesight, taste etc. However, he also as a six sense of being able to feel strong electronic signatures, sometimes even planet wide. Hence making him an excellent droid tracker." Tech explained before Hunter started to brief Master Chief on what was happening on Mustafar.