Brothers united

Yavin System - Pillar of Autumn

As the Spirit of Fire docked with the large battleship, Blue Team immediately went to the hangar where the Marauder had landed. With Chief leading the front and Fives bringing up the rear, Blue Team mentally prepared themselves for a massive fight. Clone force 99 was known to use tactics that inflicted maximum damage, so if they were onboard, this had the potential for being a massive problem.

As Chief walked through the large blast door leading into the hangar, he saw Hunter and Tech talking in front of the ship's ramp and Wrecker bringing something out from inside the ship. Crosshair was nowhere to be seen and there was a fourth trooper in a unique clone trooper armour that Chief did not recognize.

"Hold it right there!" 117 called out with his hand on his holster. Putting their hands in the air, Hunter told Chief that they were friendly and not a threat. Believing them, Chief told Blue Team to stand down. However, he got a strange feeling from the fourth member of the Bad Batch.

"Fives? Is that really you vod?" The trooper asked, staring right through the rest of Blue Team and straight to the ARC trooper. Removing his helmet, the trooper revealed himself to be Echo, thought to be dead after the mission on Lola Sayu. Running towards each other, the last two members of Domino Squad grabbed each other in a tight embrace. Both had thought that the other was dead, meaning that this news was beyond good.

Turns out that Echo was still alive after the shuttle exploded and was recovered by the Citadel's droid forces. After being stabilized, he was then transported to Skako Minor where the Trade Union experimented on him and put wires into his brain, allowing the Separatist to access all the strategies that Echo had created over the years. The Bad Batch had only found him because they traced a rogue clone signature back to the facility, which led to them breaking him out and welcoming him into the squad.

From there, Echo and the Bad Batch fought in numerous battles before Order 66 went out whilst they were on Kaller. But the order did not affect the Batch because of how many augmentations they had, well; besides Crosshair. Long story short, when the Bad Batch returned to Kamino, Crosshair betrayed them and they escaped with Omega.

"Wait, what is an Omega?" Hardcase asked from the back of the group. To which a blonde girl stepped out of the Marauder, she had facial features similar to that of the clones and wore Kaminoan styled clothes. "She is the only female clone, an experiment by Nala Se. From what I've gathered, she does not have an age modifier and is almost a direct copy from our original donor, Jango Fett, besides the gender difference of course."

After Tech's fairly blunt explanation, all the clones looked at their apparent sister, she looked around at the array of faces and helmets. Fearing that she might freak out, Hunter asked if there was a place for them to stay on the Autumn. Telling Blue Team with the exception of Fives to go debrief with Commander Thorn, Chief led the Bad Batch to their accommodation.

There wasn't many rooms available on the Autumn after the remnants of the 212th moved in along with most of the 501st. But there was a medium sized multi-purpose room that the Bad Batch could share. It wasn't massive, about 8 meters long and 6 meters wide. But it was big enough for a series of bunk beds to be installed along with some furniture and extra weapons. Hunter couldn't thank Chief enough, for the last two weeks they had lived together on the Marauder and quite frankly, it was nice to actually have a room for themselves again.

Echo told Hunter that he loved spending time with the Batch but Blue Team was his home, and it was only right that he returned to it. Telling Echo that it was fine and that he respected his decision, Hunter shook Echo's hand as the ARC trooper left with Fives to go to his room opposite his brother's.